By this time, next year!

RadicalRedneck

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2012
By this time next year we will all be saying "what ever happened to...that guy with the Big Ears and the Angry Wife"?

Not me...I could not possibly care less what happens to them. As long as they're gone, that's all I need to know.

by this time next year, I hope to find all of my confederate flags and have them waving all over my property

And hopefully they will start showing the Dukes of Hazzard again......that piece of shit did his best to destroy our American values

trumpwillwin_notext.jpg

Last edited:
by this time next year, I hope to find all of my confederate flags and have them waving all over my property

And hopefully they will start showing the Dukes of Hazzard again......that piece of shit did his best to destroy our American values
by this time next year, i will be asking questions about any kind of chicken i am interested in at my local grocers without the sales/floor person having a cow.

Hell, I just use it for music to practice new songs on the drums.

The clarity it outstanding.

Of course the wife will tell you I wear them so I can't hear myself play. lol.

By this time next year, i hopefully will be able to go to any of my banks and deposit 2 to 5000 in cash without the teller calling the president and making me fill out a two page form.

by this time next year, many of us will be celebrating the joy that up to five/six of the worst/oldest and most racists democrats wont exactly be in tip top condition! more like near death and needing a walker and a few cath bags.

Forum List

Back