By the end of the next decade, TX will turn a vivid "blue".......

The point you make of Democrats relying on foreign nationals immigrating into Texas in order to swing the state into their camp, only goes to suggest the votes the Democrats will be pandering to and relying on, don't represent what have been American values.

You know, the above is truly stupid..........Virtually ALL Americans were once "foreign nationals immigrating."..........As usual, right wing morons "assume" that foreign nationals are "illegals"..... and THAT is truly moronic........

I post "have been American values" and didn't identify any difference according to date of arrival, or whether or not they legally immigrated. Your response is inaccurate from beginning to end. Foreign national don't represent what have been American value, and for starters because they haven't been Americans. You could apply what I posted to Native Americans and Europeans. If you replaced Democrats with those who supported Europeans, and the fact Europeans didn't represent what had been American values, it would still be true.

Your desire to argue with something you don't understand is funny. :21:

By your assumption, a bunch of Russians influencing an election with their values, wouldn't make a difference, as long as they walked across the border first. My comment on the other hand, doesn't mysteriously change meaning in regards to where the foreign nationals come from, or who wants to pander to them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back