"By My spirit"

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
A sad reminder about Ruby Ridge and the tragedy of what took place there. It makes my stomach turn to hear it again but it needs to be repeated over and over again so people can get a better understanding to know what happened there. A very dear friend that passed years ago was at the trial of Weaver. He called me and sounded very distressed. He said "Don't believe what the News outlets are saying about ruby Ridge. They are lying it was nothing like has been reported". That was just a few days into the trials. A child and his dog were both shot in the back by our government employees. Those men may have gotten away with murder but they will pay the price for their deeds in time. The media moguls and leaders who promoted that crap and put in their lies in an attempt to justify the murder of a child and a mother in front of her other children should be blacklisted into yesterday. Geraldo Rivera should not be believed ever after want he did and I long for the day he is tuned out by the majority who have listened to his crap.

Vicki Weaver was put off as some sort of cult leader for being a believer in God's word. Her only mistake was not being aware of the spirit and thinking to the flesh while trying to protect her family. They had all fled to a mountain trying to escape the world not knowing that the greatest mountains are in the mind where the spirit resides. Her error doesn't justify her killers or the killers of her and Randy Weavers child Sam and his dog who were both shot in the back.

This is one of the most accurate accounts of what actually happened online today I can find.

very horrible
the ''sniper'' should never have taken the shot because he--obviously--is a terrible shooter
what an idiot!! especially at that range!

Forum List

Back