By Any Means Necessary...by Stella Paul

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
Will Obama Keep Power 'by Any Means Necessary'?

By Stella Paul
Let's go there: if Obama thinks he's losing, will he allow safe and fair
elections on November 6? And if he does lose, will he peacefully turn over
power to Mitt Romney on January 20, 2013? Or will he cling to power "by any
means necessary," as a highly placed insider alleges?

Now, I'm truly sorry to raise such disgusting, un-American, crazy-sounding
questions, but, alas, they're not crazy, and I've got a disquieting amount of
evidence. The Democrats have already accused Romney of murdering a woman with
cancer, financial felonies, and not filing taxes for ten years -- the last
charge delivered by Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid on the Senate floor, on
the basis of absolutely no evidence whatsoever.

By Democrat standards, I've got enough proof to put away Obama, et al. for
life without parole.

Executive Orders

Obama may not be fond of governing, but he certainly does enjoy issuing executive orders -- 135 so far. As American Thinker's Warren Beatty points out, these little-reported edicts reveal an all-too-predictable pattern: concentrating all national power and resources in Obama's hands, in case of "emergency."

So far, Obama has granted himself the right to control all transportation, including highways, airports, seaports, and railroads, and all modes of communication, storage facilities, electrical power, gas, petroleum, fuels, and minerals.

Should you resist any of these emergency measures, rest assured that the U.S. government is now well supplied with bullets.

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/2012...=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter#ixzz24TFy1Li7

Read More At.....
http://www.americanthinker.com/2012...tml?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Edited per board copyright rules

Last edited:
tl;dnr

Paranoids sure do have a lot of energy. Just look how long that foaming gibberish is!

You know, there were paranoid rants about Bush not giving up power, too. It just does not get any dumber than these kind of conspiracy theories.

tl;dnr

Paranoids sure do have a lot of energy. Just look how long that foaming gibberish is!

You know, there were paranoid rants about Bush not giving up power, too. It just does not get any dumber than these kind of conspiracy theories.

Can you explain the ammunition orders?

tl;dnr

Oh! I forgot! You didn't bother to read it!

My bad!

you planning on using second amendment solutions to not winning elections OP?

you planning on using second amendment solutions to not winning elections OP?

No. My plan was to discuss the topic at hand without having to read stupid little one-liners from jerks like you.

I doubt you've taken time to read the post through from beginning to end.

When you get to the part about the government agencies ordering over 1.5 billion rounds of ammo, let me know what you think the government needs with that.

tl;dnr

If I see a light in the sky and cannot explain it, should I leap the fantastic conclusion that Justin Bieber has mastered the art of human flight without mechanical means?

You cannot look at a web site which claims DHS has orderd 750 million rounds and leap to the fantastic conclusion Obama is going to start a war on the American people.

Use your goddammed head. Do you think such a conspiracy could be concealed? How many people would have to be involved? Have you stopped and even thought about the logistics?

Clinton couldn't keep a blowjob in the privacy of the Oval Office a secret, and you think Obama can order up a domestic war in secret. Really?

We really need to improve our education system to include some intensive critical thinking training.

tl;dnr

Do you know for a FACT that DHS has received 750 million rounds of ammunition? Do you understand how the government procurement process works?

Didn't think so.

tl;dnr

If I see a light in the sky and cannot explain it, should I leap the fantastic conclusion that Justin Bieber has mastered the art of human flight without mechanical means?

You cannot look at a web site which claims DHS has orderd 750 million rounds and leap to the fantastic conclusion Obama is going to start a war on the American people.

Use your goddammed head. Do you think such a conspiracy could be concealed? How many people would have to be involved? Have you stopped and even thought about the logistics?

Clinton couldn't keep a blowjob in the privacy of the Oval Office a secret, and you think Obama can order up a domestic war in secret. Really?

We really need to improve our education system to include some intensive critical thinking training.

You're usually pretty smart, G, but this time you're as dumb as a box of rocks.

They're HOLLOW POINTS, G.

NOBODY uses hollow points for target practice, they have only one purpose.

Damn good article. But there was one thing wrong. Its not unamerican to question your government. Its unamerican to sit by idly as our country is turned into a police state.

According to Major General Curry, Social Security's ammo spree follows the
purchase by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) of
46,000 rounds of hollow-point ammunition. Will they be shooting fish in a
barrel?

Most terrifying of all, Major General Curry reports that the Department of
Homeland Security ordered 750 million rounds of hollow-point ammunition in
March, then subsequently ordered an additional 750 million rounds, including
bullets capable of penetrating walls.

"This is enough ammunition to empty five rounds into the body of every living
American citizen," writes Major General Curry, who wonders what plan might
require "so many dead Americans."

I'm going to be kind and say Curry is being disingenuous when he says that is enough to shoot every American five times.

Curry is a birther:

Major General Jerry R Curry speaks out on the Obama eligibility issue

And there is also this:

GAO: U.S. Has Fired 250,000 Rounds For Every Insurgent Killed

There is an amazing (and startling) statistic out of Iraq and Afghanistan: the United States has fired an estimated 250,000 for every insurgent killed. The U.S. is going through so much ammo that manufacturers are struggling to keep up. In another milestone, U.S. troops in Afghanistan now surpass the number in Iraq.

The U.S. military are now importing ammo from Israel to keep up the rate of fire.

US forces have fired so many bullets in Iraq and Afghanistan – an estimated 250,000 for every insurgent killed – that American ammunition-makers cannot keep up with demand.

The General Accounting Office (GAO) reports that our forces are now using 1.8 billion rounds of small-arms ammunition a year — a level of use that has more than doubled in five years. The report states:

“The Department of Defense’s increased requirements for small- and medium-calibre ammunitions have largely been driven by increased weapons training requirements, dictated by the army’s transformation to a more self-sustaining and lethal force – which was accelerated after the attacks of 11 September, 2001 – and by the deployment of forces to conduct recent US military actions in Afghanistan and Iraq.”

You're usually pretty smart, G, but this time you're as dumb as a box of rocks.

They're HOLLOW POINTS, G.

NOBODY uses hollow points for target practice, they have only one purpose.

You are drinking someone's piss.

Like I said, we need more critical thinking training in this country.

Here you go: https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportu...&id=bfd95987a1ad9a6dfb22bca4a19150cb&_cview=0

LI 001, 16,000 rounds of ammunition for semiautomatic pistols to be factory-loaded .40 S&W caliber, 180-grain jacketed hollow point (JHP). No reloads may be used with these weapons. All service furnished ammunition for issued firearms will be U.S. factory production.
?Inside Delivery? to locations below:
NED:
8,000 rounds to: Ross Lane DOC, NOAA, NMFS, OLE, NED 130 Oak Street, Suite 5, Ellsworth, ME, 04605
8,000 rounds to: Troy Audyatis, DOC, NOAA, NMFS, OLE, NED 53 North 6th Street, Room 214 New Bedford, MA, 02740., 16, Cases;
LI 002, 24,000 rounds of ammunition for semiautomatic pistols to be factory-loaded .40 S&W caliber, 180-grain jacketed hollow point (JHP). No reloads may be used with these weapons. All service furnished ammunition for issued firearms will be U.S. factory production.
24,000 rounds to: Jeff Radonski, A/DSAC DOC, NOAA, NMFS, OLE, SED 263 13th Avenue South, Suite 109, St. Petersburg, FL, 33701., 24, Cases;
LI 003, 6,000 rounds of frangible, 125-grain CFRHT .40 caliber. No reloads may be used with these weapons. All service furnished ammunition for issued firearms will be U.S. factory production.
6,000 rounds to: James Cassin DOC, NOAA, NMFS, OLE, NED 3350 Highway 138, Suite 218, Wall, NJ, 07719, 6, Cases;
LI 004, 500 Transtar II blue 24" x 40" paper targets
200 paper targets to: Ross Lane DOC, NOAA, NMFS, OLE, NED 130 Oak Street, Suite 5 Ellsworth, ME, 04605
200 paper targets to: Troy Audyatis DOC, NOAA, NMFS, OLE, NED 53 North 6th Street, Room 214 New Bedford, MA, 02740.
100 paper targets to: James Cassin DOC, NOAA, NMFS, OLE, NED 3350 Highway 138, Suite 218, Wall, NJ, 07719, 500, Items;

Last edited:

Forum List

Back