By a Carbon Credit from the biggest Hippocrate on earth

Gore Invests In Carbon Credit Company, Will Media Care? | NewsBusters.org

When people questioned Al GORE about his home using 20 times the electricity of an average home, and His use of SUV's and Private Jets. His response was he buys carbon credits to off set his carbon foot print.

Problem is he buys then from his own damn company.

AL GORE is the biggest Hippocrate EVER!!

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.
Suggestions for hippocrate:

1. hypocrite 2. Hippocrates
3. Hippocratic 4. hypocrites
5. hip shooter 6. hypocenter
7. hyperacuity 8. high-powered
9. hyperacute 10. hoopskirt
11. hypothecate 12. high court
13. hoopskirts 14. hyperactive
15. hypocrisy 16. hypothecates
17. hipster 18. hipsters
19. high-concept 20. hypochlorite

Just sayin....

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.
Suggestions for hippocrate:

1. hypocrite 2. Hippocrates
3. Hippocratic 4. hypocrites
5. hip shooter 6. hypocenter
7. hyperacuity 8. high-powered
9. hyperacute 10. hoopskirt
11. hypothecate 12. high court
13. hoopskirts 14. hyperactive
15. hypocrisy 16. hypothecates
17. hipster 18. hipsters
19. high-concept 20. hypochlorite

Just sayin....

Sue me, I misspelled a word.

Like I said sue away, I am sitting here posting on my wife's piece of crap lap top, and can bearly navigate the web on this thing, let alone make sure I didn't misspell anything. :)

I suppose we could listen to Bush instead who seems to believe it is our God given right to pollute.

You spout such crap its unbelievable....you sound like a child that don't know his ass from his elbow....
Gore pollutes from his own admission more than 20 normal households and thinks its ok because hes rich....
Do you even understand THAT kind of hypocracy....????

ya knows i get not spelling da werd correctly.

but let's try to use it correctly, i mean that's not too much to ask...IS IT?

i mean this crackin me up guys.

al gore's buying carbon credits doesn't make him a hypocrite.

he would be a hypocrite if he didn't buy them

hello.:eek:

plus how's this for a rich guy

1) Gore’s family has taken numerous steps to reduce the carbon footprint of their private residence, including signing up for 100 percent green power through Green Power Switch, installing solar panels, and using compact fluorescent bulbs and other energy saving technology.

2) Gore has had a consistent position of purchasing carbon offsets to offset the family’s carbon footprint — a concept the right-wing fails to understand.

Think Progress Gore Responds To Drudge’s Latest Hysterics

First off, it's not a company. It's a 501 C-3. That's a non profit. Al Gore isn't living in opulence because of his donations to his charity. I don't see anyone criticizing Bill Gates for giving money to the BMGF instead of Habitat For Humanity.

Yes, Al Gores giving money to the non profit he is chairman of. Would it be better if he didn't trust his own non profit enough to donate money to it? That's a facile and moronic argument.

Secondly, yes the carbon he emits is still there. That's not how carbon sequestration works. It works by planting new growth and refining other methane and carbon sources and using that as energy.

Secondly, AL Gore is a wealthy man. Wealthy people do emit much larger shares of CO2, as well as an American emits much more CO2 than someone from Afghanistan.

That doesn't mean someone who lives in Afghanistan has a better understanding of the impacts of global warming.

Has anyone else seen the "Bullshit" (I think it's HBO) episode about carbon credits? It puts it in perfect perspective.

snopes.com: Al Gore's Energy Use

"A carbon footprint is a calculation of the CO2 fossil fuel emissions each person is responsible for, either directly because of his or her transportation and energy consumption or indirectly because of the manufacture and eventual breakdown of products he or she uses.

The vice president has done that, Kreider argues, and the family tries to offset that carbon footprint by purchasing their power through the local Green Power Switch program — electricity generated through renewable resources such as solar, wind, and methane gas, which create less waste and pollution. "In addition, they are in the midst of installing solar panels on their home, which will enable them to use less power," Kreider added. "They also use compact fluorescent bulbs and other energy efficiency measures and then they purchase offsets for their carbon emissions to bring their carbon footprint down to zero.""

snopes.com: Al Gore's Energy Use

"A carbon footprint is a calculation of the CO2 fossil fuel emissions each person is responsible for, either directly because of his or her transportation and energy consumption or indirectly because of the manufacture and eventual breakdown of products he or she uses.

The vice president has done that, Kreider argues, and the family tries to offset that carbon footprint by purchasing their power through the local Green Power Switch program — electricity generated through renewable resources such as solar, wind, and methane gas, which create less waste and pollution. "In addition, they are in the midst of installing solar panels on their home, which will enable them to use less power," Kreider added. "They also use compact fluorescent bulbs and other energy efficiency measures and then they purchase offsets for their carbon emissions to bring their carbon footprint down to zero.""

listen up------a carbon footprint of zero only means the polluter has paid to dump his trash. Same amount of trash. And when you run the toll booth at the dump site you don't pay a thing. SCAM

Forum List

Back