By 2050 Over Half of America's Population Will Be Hispanic

Your little act is pretty funny.

There isn't one frail old lady who couldn't kick your silly, wannabe ass. Not one...
It is sad that you actually feel the need to believe this because....

It's obvious based on what you've revealed about yourself that a wet paper bag would be a life sentence for you.
The Chinese really need to come up with a word for stupid cuckservative losers like you too.

You are every bit as stupid as the Baizuo.

Over the past 7 hours, no fewer than 5 Chinese people have had a hearty laugh at your little act and Polish Nazi's abject stupidity.

Why don't the voices in your head, ever tell you to get a job?

It is extremely unlikely that you will ever be as busy as I am every day, dead beat leech.

It's obvious based on what you've revealed about yourself that a wet paper bag would be a life sentence for you.
The Chinese really need to come up with a word for stupid cuckservative losers like you too.

Over the past 7 hours, no fewer than 5 Chinese people have had a hearty laugh at your little act and Polish Nazi's abject stupidity.

It is extremely unlikely that you will ever be as busy as I am every day, dead beat leech.

Why do you spend much of your day here, then?

A very good idea for the schools to make teaching Spanish mandatory , A bi lingual country , just like Canada's English and French , here it will be Spanish/ English

And 90% of Hispanics are Christian.
Thanks for the post, guano!

90% are fundy christians?

blackmen laughing.gif

A very good idea for the schools to make teaching Spanish mandatory , A bi lingual country , just like Canada's English and French , here it will be Spanish/ English

And 90% of Hispanics are Christian.
Thanks for the post, guano!

90% are fundy christians?

View attachment 128568

To be exact, 72 percent of Hispanics age 18 to 34 are Christian.

Higher percentage as the age increases.

Love it that America will continue to be a Christian nation.

Have a nice day and thanks again for the thread!

Hispanics and religion

The voices in your head have told you such?

?

No, the people sitting three feet away told me.
Sure they did...

?

Sure they did...

They sure did.

?

Sure they did...

They sure did.
Literally no one cares what you have to say on this very forum.

I doubt anyone in real life does.

?

Sure they did...

They sure did.
Literally no one cares what you have to say on this very forum.

I doubt anyone in real life does.

And now two more people are sharing amusement at your nonsense. They are enjoying the performance, clown.

I wouldn't be surprised I worked harder in the first 1 hour, and 30 minutes today, than you do in a week.

Here's how I worked in the first 1 hour, and 30 minutes today.

I had 22 customers I helped, 2 of them massive orders, one order was loading 25 Horse bedding shavings in a pick up truck, which each Horse bedding shavings weigh about 30 pounds, I also had another order with 20 Horse bedding shavings + about 20 50 pound bags of Goat feed.

I put out 10 hand trucks full of Pet food, and Pet liter, and put them away.

The hardest was a stack with 15 bags of Dog food some of them 50 pound bags, and I had to rotate the old bags, so I had to move about 10 bags, and sweep.

I had also broke down about 10 boxes from the delivery, and dumped the garbage can into the dumpster.

Therefor I did at least 33 notable things, in about 90 minutes... That's roughly 3 minutes per every notable thing I did.

You are the one who claimed I "never touched another human being" "in anger or aggression".

That is almost certainly the case. No one buys your bullshit, champ.
You just literally acknowledged that it most certainly wasn't the case.......

If English is so easy, you should learn it, dummy.

Bottom line: your attempts at playing tough guy are hilariously pathetic. Now, calm down and address a real point if you can.
It is not about being a "tough guy", dummy. .....

Yes it is, wannabe, and the harder you try to sell your childish fantasy the more asinine you sound.

Forum List

Back