bwhahah 67 year old beats the **** out of young punk

I feel bad for the guy, it seems obvious that he has some post Vietnam issues, shame. But I would still love to buy the guy a beer and hang with him for a couple of hours.

And thank you for your service Mr Epic Beard guy.

Apparently, so would a lot of cops as they've been giving him rides and buying him coffee.

What is the purpose of wearing the pants half-way down your ass showing almost all of your underwear? Black, white, orange . . I don't care what color you are, you look like a dork.

Why don't they just leave the pants on the floor in their room and walk around in their drawers?

* you and your, generally speaking

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0a12geN3Q&feature=related]YouTube - Pants On The Ground HD Original[/ame]

What's so sad it that these idiots do not realize what they are doing to their bodies. I am in my early 50's and have aches in my knee joints,etc. what kind of problems are they going to have after walking around for so many years wearing pants that hang below your butt and you have to walk gap-legged to keep them from falling to the ground? They just don't know what kind of health issues they are going to face. Frankly, that's what they get for being so
Cool!!:clap2:

I never thought about that. They will feel it when they get older for sure.

bwhahah 67 year old beats the **** out of young punk

uhm. that "young punk" is 50. He totally got what he deserved. Excellent.

No they won't.

They tend to have short lifespans.

What is the purpose of wearing the pants half-way down your ass showing almost all of your underwear? Black, white, orange . . I don't care what color you are, you look like a dork.

Why don't they just leave the pants on the floor in their room and walk around in their drawers?

* you and your, generally speaking

My father use to work for a prison and he was telling me that the style of wearing pants half way down your behind was a style started in prison. because they were not allowed to wear belts so they used to let the pants sag. It's wear the fashion came from but it's true. also with these rappers wearing orange pants and jump suits all the time came from prison. leaving shoes untied prison style also because they are not allowed laces.

In Philly, this is what I know of the "sag". they call it "saggin", mirror the image. Yep it's what you thought it said.

Think about this the next time you hear about what "hero" Rosa Parks was. It wasn't for nothing that they made blacks sit at the back of the bus.

No you didn't say that! What kind of human being are you that you would bring up Rosa Parks knowing the times that she and other Black Americans went through when they were trying to be acceptable as human beings in this country. You are a low down, no-good piece of crap and God has got your number. When it is called, of which it will be and I'm glad I won't be in your shoes. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I was glad that White man beat the shit out of that Black dude and rooted for him. You just spoiled my joy in it with your prejudised, near-sighted KKK mentality. Satan is your God!! He feeds on your type of hate.

Last edited:
This is the woman that did the filming, check out how bad her recollection is of what she filmed, completely forgets that she said "kick his white ass!" and how she rifled through the Epic Bearded Guy's bag.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVjZeFgP9U8&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVjZeFgP9U8&feature=related[/ame]

Here she is apologizing and pretending she had no involvement in the entire incident.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI9USbZ6Aw&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPI9USbZ6Aw&feature=related[/ame]
________

Last edited:
This is the woman that did the filming, check out how bad her recollection is of what she filmed, completely forgets that she said "kick his white ass!" and how she rifled through the Epic Bearded Guy's bag.

YouTube - Fight On Oakland Bus ("Epic Beard Man" incident)

Here she is apologizing and pretending she had no involvement in the entire incident.

YouTube - AC TRANSIT BUS FIGHT - Bitches Video
________

Yeah, she didn't stead his bag, she didn't say "go through that shit". No, she's innocent in all this......how dumb do you gotta be to film yourself during a crime and then claim you didn't do it.

xotoxi-albums-pictures-3-picture1388-ambalamps2.jpg

New video. This one has an interview with the black guy after a short one with the old dude.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I1r3dhMUO4]YouTube - AC Transit Bus Fight - Interview MICHAEL THE BLACK GUY THAT GOT BEAT UP - Epic Beard Man[/ame]

"We were goin' to 'Frisco to get some weed for... uh... arthritis... and pain... and I was talkin' about I was gonna wear a powder blue fuckin' suit..." - Old guy. :lol:

YouTube - AC TRANSIT BUS FIGHT I AM A MOTHERFUCKER -YOU STOLE THAT BAG WE ALL SAW IT

what are the odds the old dude is ex-military? I am glad that dude got beat up what a jackass.

You got that right and I am Black. I'm glad that old White man did not take no shit off that PUNK and whupped his azz. He deserved to get shown that he can't mess with just anybody. That's what a lot of these young black and white men and women who are like him, need to happen to them. They do not show respect for grown people, the elderly or servicemen. They curse out loud, talk about their drug and sexual acts on the bus and when they get on their cell phones tell all of their business, like after a hard day at work I want to hear about it. I also heard in the video that older Black woman and others instigating that Punk to fight the man. She should be charged with something too!!

Last edited:

________

1) What the fuck are you talking about?
2) Where did she say kick his white arse? Somebody said it, I don't know if it was her or not.
3) Where on the video did she rifle through the bag? She put it next to her, and picks up her own bag.
4) Are you on meth?

________

2) Where did she say kick his white arse? Somebody said it, I don't know if it was her or not.
3) Where on the video did she rifle through the bag? She put it next to her, and picks up her own bag.
4) Are you on meth?

Hey Gump,
Don't let anyone tell you that you're naive because you're not.......... really.
As for the Crystal Meth, I snorted some about 30 years ago......... painted my house, cut the lawn and cleaned my truck ........ quite a motivator.

________

4) Are you on meth?

Hey Gump,
Don't let anyone tell you that you're naive because you're not.......... really.
As for the Crystal Meth, I snorted some about 30 years ago......... painted my house, cut the lawn and cleaned my truck ........ quite a motivator.

Are you sure it was meth?
Time code on the original piece where she rifled through the bag...take your time...

________

4) Are you on meth?

You are rapidly losing your credibility here. She said something to the effect of "go through that sh*t"...you don't think she did? Oh you bought her apology she put on youtube later, didn't you?

No you didn't say that! What kind of human being are you that you would bring up Rosa Parks knowing the times that she and other Black Americans went through when they were trying to be acceptable as human beings in this country. You are a low down, no-good piece of crap and God has got your number. When it is called, of which it will be and I'm glad I won't be in your shoes. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. I was glad that White man beat the shit out of that Black dude and rooted for him. You just spoiled my joy in it with your prejudised, near-sighted KKK mentality. Satan is your God!! He feeds on your type of hate.

I'm pretty comfortable with where I stand with God.

Blacks struggled with being "acceptable as human beings" because they had -- and HAVE -- markedly different modes of thought, speech and behavior. They tend to go nuts much quicker and much more violently. They don't stay calm like us "boring" white people. They don't control their sexuality like we do. They don't think of the future. They're DIFFERENT.

I do think a society with blacks at the back of the bus isn't a good idea. How about a society where blacks sit at the front of the bus... in their own nations? Blacks build the buses, fix them, drive them, ride them. Think they could handle it?

That's the funny thing. Blacks go apeshit about how they rights ain't respected... but if you tossed blacks into their own country, there wouldn't BE any buses to ride AT ALL. No cars to lower or put rims on. Can you imagine a group of blacks with the wherewithal to start up a car company from the ground up?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back