bwhahah 67 year old beats the **** out of young punk

actually, i'm a martial artist as well. And yes, there is good hand to hand training in the military. Depends on what you're doing i guess, but another question........from when to when did you serve?

1992-1996

...and no, thats bullshit. The training in the military is crap compared to what you get at actual schools with actual professionals teaching it. Even the most pathetic McDojo down the street from you is better than all the training youd get from the military.

Did you go through the Crucible? Have you kept up with what has happened in the Marines since the 4 years you served?

I retired in 2002, and I can tell you, there were MANY changes from the mid 90's until now.

This is what is occurring in downtown Philly these days.

Police take a ‘hard line’ after teen rampage in Center City | Philadelphia Inquirer | 02/17/2010

This is the third time this has happened over the past six months. Through a on line service called "Our Space" a black My Space, groups of the young Silver backs gather at one location at one time. After everyone is there they attempt to ravage stores in the area, and assault pedestrians, they usually end up turning on themselves thank god, but people are fearing for their lives

They have no future, they will either be on welfare, in jail , or dead. I'm hoping for dead so I dont have to carry the load off supporting these thugs

Silver backs, appropriate name.

Even the most pathetic McDojo down the street from you is better than all the training youd get from the military.

633756076274723555-rexkwondo.jpg

actually, i'm a martial artist as well. And yes, there is good hand to hand training in the military. Depends on what you're doing i guess, but another question........from when to when did you serve?

1992-1996

...and no, thats bullshit. The training in the military is crap compared to what you get at actual schools with actual professionals teaching it. Even the most pathetic McDojo down the street from you is better than all the training youd get from the military.

Did you go through the Crucible? Have you kept up with what has happened in the Marines since the 4 years you served?

I retired in 2002, and I can tell you, there were MANY changes from the mid 90's until now.

Unless they are training 2-4 hours per day, 5 days a week, it really wont matter. I doubt that in 4 years a marine spends more than 40-60 hours of true hand to hand combat training. Its almost worthless. You have to grind at it day in and day out until it becomes part of muscle memory. If your muscles dont instinctively remember the moves, you havent truly learned how to do it and it wont come naturally in a real fight. Youll just fall back on throwing a punch as hard as you can (like every other kid on the playground) and all technique and training is out the window.

Did you ever stop to consider that some do? I was one of 'em, and on every station that I served, there was at least 1 martial artist there with me.

And yes, things have changed drastically since 1996, mainly because we had to shore up the damage done by Graham and Rudman when they came up with their early retirement program/early out programs. Damn near destroyed the military, because all the mid level people were leaving.

After that, because some things happened, there was a shake up to get the troops better trained. For the Navy, Disneyworld has sent over some of their special effects wizards to boot camp for their training drills on the final day.

Might wanna talk to people who are currently in dude. Your info is rather dated.

Did you ever stop to consider that some do? I was one of 'em, and on every station that I served, there was at least 1 martial artist there with me.

And yes, things have changed drastically since 1996, mainly because we had to shore up the damage done by Graham and Rudman when they came up with their early retirement program/early out programs. Damn near destroyed the military, because all the mid level people were leaving.

After that, because some things happened, there was a shake up to get the troops better trained. For the Navy, Disneyworld has sent over some of their special effects wizards to boot camp for their training drills on the final day.

Might wanna talk to people who are currently in dude. Your info is rather dated.

Well of course there are practioners of martial arts in the military, and i bet theres alot of them that train like people do in the civilian world. Theres alot of MMA fighters that were once in the military, but ill garuntee you you wont ever hear a single one of them crediting theri military training as the reason they are a good fighter, or even crediting the military training for anything at all.

What im saying is the military as a whole does not train their personell in any significant way to fight hand to hand. Its like comparing pre-school to college. What you learned in pre school is almost less than nothing and not even worth mentioning.

YouTube - AC TRANSIT BUS FIGHT I AM A MOTHERFUCKER -YOU STOLE THAT BAG WE ALL SAW IT

what are the odds the old dude is ex-military? I am glad that dude got beat up what a jackass.

Dont poke at a hornets nest or you may just get stung.

If the young man didn't get up, walk to the front of the bus, and hit the old dude he wouldn't be bleeding so bad. Or if he listend to the older lady who was telling him to sit down and forget it he wouldn't have had to go get stitches.

YouTube - AC TRANSIT BUS FIGHT I AM A MOTHERFUCKER -YOU STOLE THAT BAG WE ALL SAW IT

what are the odds the old dude is ex-military? I am glad that dude got beat up what a jackass.

If the young man didn't get up, walk to the front of the bus, and hit the old dude he wouldn't be bleeding so bad. Or if he listend to the older lady who was telling him to sit down and forget it he wouldn't have had to go get stitches.

I wonder if the old man will get The AIDS?

Doubt it. Even if bloody boy was infected angry man probably wouldn't get aids.

Well of course there are practioners of martial arts in the military, and i bet theres alot of them that train like people do in the civilian world. Theres alot of MMA fighters that were once in the military, but ill garuntee you you wont ever hear a single one of them crediting theri military training as the reason they are a good fighter, or even crediting the military training for anything at all.

What im saying is the military as a whole does not train their personell in any significant way to fight hand to hand. Its like comparing pre-school to college. What you learned in pre school is almost less than nothing and not even worth mentioning.

And..........currently, there is a thing called a "war drill" which is basic martial arts. Nothing like being a green or red belt, but there are basics there. And yes, they are enough to build on.

You stated there is no useful hand to hand training. Since you got out in 1996, there have been significant changes.

Found his wife...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdDj0Syzrn8]YouTube - Machine Gun Granny[/ame]

Doubt it. Even if bloody boy was infected angry man probably wouldn't get aids.

He's too angry to get The AIDS.

Plus, Pinkie doesn't look like he gets any.

And..........currently, there is a thing called a "war drill" which is basic martial arts. Nothing like being a green or red belt, but there are basics there. And yes, they are enough to build on.

You stated there is no useful hand to hand training. Since you got out in 1996, there have been significant changes.

Got a youtube video of HTH combat training that every Marine or Army personell is required to participate in? I would think if they trained alot then there would be a video of it out there, but guess what, there isnt jack shit on youtube. Ive looked.

Id like for one of you new Marines to give me a realistic estimate of how many hours total you spent training hand to hand combat only. Im not talking about adding time for the workout before the training, im talking straight HTH combat training only. Id be shocked if in 1 years time you would do more than what a person sees in a single month outside the military in an actual school.

Id also like to know how many top level instructors they have teaching 100 men, and im not talking about some random Sargent from your unit teaching the class. I mean a real teacher with real fight credentials. If youve got more than 10 or 20 guys under one instructor, you can forget about its effectiveness.

Last edited:
I like when the bitch told the white guy he'd get him next time! LOL Yah, I know how that story goes, him and 5 of his bros.

Fuck these monster racist bully pigs.

Forum List

Back