Bwahahahaha! USDA official resigns amid race controversy

Fox never asked for the original tape from a guy who had a history of bad tape?

Then your choice it Fox are so biased they didnt ask for the tape to check it or Fox knew they tape was altered and played it anyway.

either way they are fucking BAD journalists

TM, you biased asshole.

The NAACP had the tape. They just didn't bother to look at it.

THe USDA didn't bother to get the tape and look at it.

THe WH didn't bother to get the tape either

Guess that makes them JUST as biased as FOX. Yes??

I'll be waiting for your UNBIASED response. LMAO
The NAACP didn't have the tape. The man that filmed the event gave it to them after Brietbarts video was all over the news.

YouTube - NAACP Bigotry in their ranks

YouTube - Federal jobs

Well, we know about this from my other post. Looks like the NAACP had no comment about this monday. Well look who's losing her job and adding to Obama's unemployment numbers! :lol::lol::lol:

Quote:
An employee of the Department of Agriculture has resigned, after posted video Monday of her describing a time in the past when she hadn't used the "full force" of her abilities to help a farmer because he was white.
In the video, Shirley Sherrod, who is black, recounts having been asked to help a white farmer avoid foreclosure. She says she was torn over how much to help him because so many black farmers were also struggling, and decided to do just enough to be able to say she'd tried:

I didn't give him the full force of what I could do. I did enough. ... So I took him to a white lawyer. ... So I figured if I would take him to one of them, his own kind would take care of him.

Sherrod spoke to on Tuesday, explaining that she told the story of her actions — which, she said, occurred 24 years ago when she was working for a nonprofit, not the USDA — to illustrate how she has since realized that everything is not about race but "about those who have versus those who do not have." She says she later became friends with the farmer and his wife.
USDA official resigns amid race controversy - Yahoo! News

Now that's some funny stuff. What's even funnier is in the second video she arrogantly tells her audience how she can't lose her job.

Well, looks like she was wrong on that one!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:
You're a fool.

if you step on dog shit on your lawn, who is to blame.

the dog, the dog owner, yourself for not cleaning up your own lawn?

Blame?

It is a life lesson in my book.

I blame no one. I learn from it and watch my step next time.

It is a philosophby that happens to work well for me.

You should try it.

Blame?

You should try it.

What? Be responsible for one's own actions? Forget that. Easier to scream that FoxNews put the dog s hit in my yard and go about my business.

Blame?

You should try it.

What? Be responsible for one's own actions? Forget that. Easier to scream that FoxNews put the dog s hit in my yard and go about my business.

Yep. The new way of thinking. If I make a bad decission, it must be someone elses fault.

Funny thing though...I dont ever hear or see anyone complaining when they are making money off a decision. Only when their gamble FAILS do they complain.

LMAO. I went with a fixed rate re-fi. Got no cash out, but lowered my monthly. My neioghbor got an adjustable rate re-fi. Took money out and got even a lower monthly than I did.

He bought a boat. Re did his kitchen and bragged.

I bought nothing. ANd took his constant ribbing of "you fool. You could have made money on the deal"

And now?

He is the victim and I am the one that needs to bail him out.

Sure....he loved the bank when he made the deal. He now calls them crooks.

Fox never asked for the original tape from a guy who had a history of bad tape?

Then your choice it Fox are so biased they didnt ask for the tape to check it or Fox knew they tape was altered and played it anyway.

either way they are fucking BAD journalists

TM, you biased asshole.

The NAACP didn't have the tape. The man that filmed the event gave it to them after Brietbarts video was all over the news.

Yeah, they did have the tape. It was shot by the NAACP at a local event.

Video: Watch the Shirley Sherrod Speech in Full | NAACP

TM, you biased asshole.

Yeah, they did have the tape. It was shot by the NAACP at a local event.

Video: Watch the Shirley Sherrod Speech in Full | NAACP
They got it two days ago...after the company that filmed the event turned it over to them.

Racism is an unfortunate thing, no matter what side it comes from. One thing I am a little baffled by is that white people are absolutely shocked and outraged if a black person who finally has decision making power has a racial bias when yielding their authority. People of color have been systematically discriminated against for the bulk of US history.

Haven't black people been on the wrong end of this to a much more disproportionate degree than whites? So when whites find concrete evidence of this against them, they go crazy like 'how could someone do this to us and get away with it'?

Just saying, now whites get a small glimpse of how others feel about the discrimination whites have imposed on so many people throughout history.

The main thing that should come out of this is: Everyone hates being discriminated against in this way. Now, white people should know when they discriminate and expect government and policy to only favor them, this is exactly how other, less represented groups feel.

So you are honestly saying that racism against white people is okay because black people have been the targets of racism? That is simply sick. Racism is wrong IN ALL OF ITS FORMS, and should never be tolerated under any circumstances, white black or martian.

No, that's not what I'm saying. Read the 1st line of my post.

I'm simply saying I wouldn't be so surprised that reverse discrimination could happen on occassion, given the history of minorities in this country.

This situation, however, is just another example in the long line of racist attacks by conservatives. That, my friend, is sick.
I do not mean to mischaracterize you but it seemed that way with how your post read. Long line of racist attacks by conservatives?? Excuse me but it is the LIBERALS that are always claiming that cons are racist. Before this SINGLE instance there was the NAACP along with MANY other organizations from special interest groups to supposed news programs attacking the tea party and calling them racist. The left is notorious for calling the right racist. Do not be surprised that when someone makes racists statements the right does not push back a little.

Forum List

Back