Bwahahaha! Let's go to the movies, Mr. President!

In Russia, they just jailed a female band for a song that disrespected Putin.

In America, we'll have hordes of fat obese-assed people waddling into an air conditioned theater, dropping $20 on two cokes and popcorn, and watching a for-profit film about how horrible and evil our nation's president is, and it likely came out now, not in October, because the directors knew those blubber butted movie goers are gonna care more about the Pittsburgh Steelers and Halloween parties than going to a movie by mid October.

You don't like America much, do you?

In America, we'll have hordes of fat obese-assed people waddling into an air conditioned theater, dropping $20 on two cokes and popcorn, and watching a for-profit film about how horrible and evil our nation's president is, and it likely came out now, not in October, because the directors knew those blubber butted movie goers are gonna care more about the Pittsburgh Steelers and Halloween parties than going to a movie by mid October.

Yes, our country has problems. But I'll be damned if I'll accept the idea that we are in some kind of epic distress or on the verge of collapse.

While I disagree with the 2yr sentence, they did more than simply sing "..a song that disrespected Putin.". That is the progressive spin being put on it though.

For the incident in the church that got them arrested?

No.

That was about it.

Anti-Obama movie beats Batman, Bourne
August 20, 2012 | 3:19 pm

Surging popularity in the anti-Obama movie "2016: Obama's America" has dramatically boosted the number of theaters showing it, making the film the second biggest money-maker per-theater behind the the "Expendables 2," the nation's No. 1 flick.

Having opened last month in just a single Texas theater and facing complaints from the president's supporters, the "2016: Obama's America" was shown in 169 theaters last weekend is slated to be in 800 this weekend, producers tell Secrets.

Just as shocking: Over the weekend it earned $7,391 per theater, topping huge hits like "The Dark Knight Rises," "The Bourne Legacy," and "The Campaign." Last weekend, it earned $1,249,000, a 293 percent one-week surge. "Expendables 2" earned $8,670 per theater, tops in the country. What's more: It was the 13th overall money maker last week, following a movie that was showing in over 1,100 theaters.

Anti-Obama movie beats Batman, Bourne | WashingtonExaminer.com

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

:lol:

:clap2:

I plan on seeing it, I hope we don't end up having to live it.

I have no more interest in watching this than I would in watching one of Michael Moore's films. The whole time, I'd be wondering:

• What contrary facts is he leaving out?
  • What facts are we getting that are only partial?
  • What facts are we getting that are distortions?
  • What facts are we getting that are hearsay only?

Waste of time.

Just me, though. I don't get any of this stuff.

This is true, but, I want to go for two reasons:

1. It pisses off the left.
2. It gives money to the makers of the film.

Yes, our country has problems. But I'll be damned if I'll accept the idea that we are in some kind of epic distress or on the verge of collapse.

I'll bet your head is toasty warm all buried in the sand like that.

While I disagree with the 2yr sentence, they did more than simply sing "..a song that disrespected Putin.". That is the progressive spin being put on it though.

No.

That was about it.

No, they busted in uninvited like hooligans while people were trying to worship in their chosen place of worship. They could protest all they want outside and sing whatever song they wanted, they only crossed the line when they busted in interrupting the service.

FTR, I don't support the 2yr sentence and feel a misdemeanor fine would be sufficient, but there is more to it than the narrative that they were simply singing a song.

No.

That was about it.

No, they busted in uninvited like hooligans while people were trying to worship in their chosen place of worship. They could protest all they want outside and sing whatever song they wanted, they only crossed the line when they busted in interrupting the service.

FTR, I don't support the 2yr sentence and feel a misdemeanor fine would be sufficient, but there is more to it than the narrative that they were simply singing a song.

Yeah. They sang a disrespectful song about Putin and did so in the Church. The churh goerrs asked them to cease and leave. They didn't.

If you want to fucking PRETEND that this is worthy of a "hooliganism" conviction and 2 years in some Soviet -- errr -- Russian -- prison, then go ahead. But it's bullshit.

It was rude. It was disrespectful to the parishioners. It was arguably a trespass. It was not much of a crime, though, and wouldn't have been treated as such but-for the verbal mocking of Putin.

Last edited:

No.

That was about it.

Yeah. They sang a disrespectful song about Putin and did so in the Church. The churh goerrs asked them to cease and leave. They didn't.

If you want to fucking PRETEND that this is worthy of a "hooliganism" conviction and 2 years in some Soviet -- errr -- Russian -- prison, then go ahead. But it's bullshit.

It was rude. It was disrespectful to the parishioners. It was arguably a trespass. It was not much of a crime, though, and wouldn't have been treated as such but-for the verbal mocking of Putin.

I don't want to "fucking pretend" anything, I've said I don't agree with the sentence and it warranted nothing more than a misdemeanor. The ones "fucking pretending" are the ones who get a knot in their face over the truth, that it was more than merely singing a song.

I don't want to "fucking pretend" anything, I've said I don't agree with the sentence and it warranted nothing more than a misdemeanor. The ones "fucking pretending" are the ones who get a knot in their face over the truth, that it was more than merely singing a song.

As I correctly said, it was at most a trespass compounded by the REAL issue: a disparaging song about Putin.

So, stop fucking pretending otherwise. :cool:

And, go see 2016.

Last edited:
The movie has already been out for a month and a half. It never had the steam for a wide release. It will certainly get a temporary boost upwards of 1000 screens because of the elections. But it's current average of $1500 per theater will drop to nothing.

Last edited:
Amid reports that some newspapers had been withholding theater locations and times for the movie "2016 – Obama's America," the documentary-style look at Barack Obama's life as it pertains to his worldview is bringing in high box office numbers. The number of theaters in the U.S. showing the movie jumps from 160 to 700 this coming weekend.
-- '2016

Forum List

Back