Bwahahaha! Let's go to the movies, Mr. President!

Liability

Locked Account.
Jun 28, 2009
Mansion in Ravi's Head
Anti-Obama movie beats Batman, Bourne
August 20, 2012 | 3:19 pm

Surging popularity in the anti-Obama movie "2016: Obama's America" has dramatically boosted the number of theaters showing it, making the film the second biggest money-maker per-theater behind the the "Expendables 2," the nation's No. 1 flick.

Having opened last month in just a single Texas theater and facing complaints from the president's supporters, the "2016: Obama's America" was shown in 169 theaters last weekend is slated to be in 800 this weekend, producers tell Secrets.

Just as shocking: Over the weekend it earned $7,391 per theater, topping huge hits like "The Dark Knight Rises," "The Bourne Legacy," and "The Campaign." Last weekend, it earned $1,249,000, a 293 percent one-week surge. "Expendables 2" earned $8,670 per theater, tops in the country. What's more: It was the 13th overall money maker last week, following a movie that was showing in over 1,100 theaters.

Anti-Obama movie beats Batman, Bourne | WashingtonExaminer.com

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

:lol:

:clap2:

I have no more interest in watching this than I would in watching one of Michael Moore's films. The whole time, I'd be wondering:

• What contrary facts is he leaving out?
  • What facts are we getting that are only partial?
  • What facts are we getting that are distortions?
  • What facts are we getting that are hearsay only?

Waste of time.

Just me, though. I don't get any of this stuff.

Surging popularity in the anti-Obama movie "2016: Obama's America" has dramatically boosted the number of theaters showing it, making the film the second biggest money-maker per-theater behind the the "Expendables 2," the nation's No. 1 flick.

Having opened last month in just a single Texas theater and facing complaints from the president's supporters, the "2016: Obama's America" was shown in 169 theaters last weekend is slated to be in 800 this weekend, producers tell Secrets.

Just as shocking: Over the weekend it earned $7,391 per theater, topping huge hits like "The Dark Knight Rises," "The Bourne Legacy," and "The Campaign." Last weekend, it earned $1,249,000, a 293 percent one-week surge. "Expendables 2" earned $8,670 per theater, tops in the country. What's more: It was the 13th overall money maker last week, following a movie that was showing in over 1,100 theaters.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, anti movies are always very popular even if they are over the top and filled with lies. I won't pay to watch it but I'd possibly do so when it's free on Xfinity!:D

The film outlining the Romney/Ryan plan for America has come out on video; It's called "The Hunger Games".

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, anti movies are always very popular even if they are over the top and filled with lies. I won't pay to watch it but I'd possibly do so when it's free on Xfinity!:D

You get your cable for free? Stealing it from the neighbor?

You get your cable for free? Stealing it from the neighbor?

OK, I'd be paying about 2 cents to watch it dividing my monthly cable bill by hundreds of movies and programs available to me. Sheesh!:tongue:

In Russia, they just jailed a female band for a song that disrespected Putin.

In America, we'll have hordes of fat obese-assed people waddling into an air conditioned theater, dropping $20 on two cokes and popcorn, and watching a for-profit film about how horrible and evil our nation's president is, and it likely came out now, not in October, because the directors knew those blubber butted movie goers are gonna care more about the Pittsburgh Steelers and Halloween parties than going to a movie by mid October.

Yes, our country has problems. But I'll be damned if I'll accept the idea that we are in some kind of epic distress or on the verge of collapse.

In Russia, they just jailed a female band for a song that disrespected Putin.

In America, we'll have hordes of fat obese-assed people waddling into an air conditioned theater, dropping $20 on two cokes and popcorn, and watching a for-profit film about how horrible and evil our nation's president is, and it likely came out now, not in October, because the directors knew those blubber butted movie goers are gonna care more about the Pittsburgh Steelers and Halloween parties than going to a movie by mid October.

Yes, our country has problems. But I'll be damned if I'll accept the idea that we are in some kind of epic distress or on the verge of collapse.

While I disagree with the 2yr sentence, they did more than simply sing "..a song that disrespected Putin.". That is the progressive spin being put on it though.

Forum List

Back