Bwahahaaa! The Eco Re-usable Grocery Bags contaminated with lead???????

People might die, and we all get to blame it on well intentioned environmental activists!

Paaaaartaaaaay! :woohoo:

BINGO!!!!

"Well intentioned."

We are never to judge the results of liberalism. The fact that children and babies might end up with lead contamination in their food!!! Or lead in the ground water, if these bags go into the dump.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, we are to judge the "good intentions!"

Only problem is, liberals. There is a road for all those good intentions. Given the way liberals treat any mention of Jesus or God, it seems to be the same road a lot of liberals are on in the first place! :eusa_whistle:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes sallow, they can not comprehend all that is needed to be compehened to understand the modern world so they lie to themselves and pretend its all simple and if we just did X all would be fine.

They just keep doing X and pretending it works when all the data has shown it does not.

I wish they would just grow a pair and deal with the real world.

Actually, you simplistic sack of silliness, it's not conservatives who are saying We Should All Do X - that nonsense is being promoted by the Left.

The rest of us would rather be free to choose what type of grocery bag, light bulb, automobile, toilet, health care plan...we wish to use.

Exactly!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

No American left, right, black, white, gay, straight, old or young cheered the deaths you lying piece of fucking trash.

It might not be cheering for a death, but Code Pink leader Jodie Evans and her Code Pink Cohorts said somethimg equally repulsive:

Yet Jodie Evans and her Code Pink degenerates taunted me and made light of my son’s sacrifice telling me, “Your son deserved to die in Iraq if he was stupid enough to go over there.” It took every ounce of reserve in my body to not level these idiots to the ground. These same people who call terrorists “freedom fighters” says that my son, who gave up his life for their freedoms, deserved death.

Code Pink Tells Gold Star Mom: Your Son Deserved to Die

Oh they did cheer. They went to funerals and even to military hospitals and recruiting stations.

They did cheer. Truthlies, is lying again!

117-1723_IMG4.jpg

Another message at the March 20, 2004 rally.

126-2650_IMG.JPG

Protester and message at the June 5, 2004 "anti-war" march.

120-2038_IMG.JPG

Terrorist sympathizer at the April 10, 2004 rally.

118-1848_IMG.JPG

Patriotic message in the parade following the March 20, 2004 rally.

Kinda hard to tell photoshopping of signs.

In any case extremists of all stripes are wrong.

The assumption by the ones with limited intelligence think ALL reusable bags are contaminated with lead.

How are you going to know which are and which aren't?

Oops! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's not hard. For example, the cotton bags we use? They don't contain lead.

How much electricity and water do you use to wash them? What type of detergent do you use? How do these impact the environment when compared to the manufacture and disposal of paper and plastic?

That blows.

I swear china is trying to poison us and our kids.

I wish we would stop importing from china. When you don't have to suffer the consequences of capatalism, you can do anything you want.

Do you get the talking point from liberals?

It's not their own stupid policies that caused this.

Liberals are NEVER at fault when their stupidity blows up in their faces. It's "capitalism's fault!" :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Never mind it wasn't capitalism thant caused us to have the highest corporate rate, or so many restrictive law, that's WHY they have moved all the manufacturing to China. Noooooooooooooooooo it's capitalism's fault!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you misunderstood me.

since these bags were not made by capalist in a capatalist country the companies that make them can not be sued by the buyers, or go out of business b/c thier products are crap.

Medicraty is the most you will get out of government run anything.

I see your point.

I'm against the US doing business with China, but I don't blame the businesses. It's the US gov that has made moving outside the US to stay in business so necessary. I'm for removing all the damn red tape in the US that caused this. ;)

Oh Puhleeze. Enough with the Evul Corporations.

Various government entities around the country have either passed or are considering legislation which makes retailers pay a fee for paper or plastic, or which outright ban non-reusable bags.

Well what else can liberals do!

Liberals can never blame themselves for their own stupidity. They have to find a scape goat.

The eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil corporation is the scape goat of choice in the Obama admin.

Of course they are going to blame the very businesses these eco nuts forced out of the country in the first place.

;)

It might not be cheering for a death, but Code Pink leader Jodie Evans and her Code Pink Cohorts said somethimg equally repulsive:

Yet Jodie Evans and her Code Pink degenerates taunted me and made light of my son’s sacrifice telling me, “Your son deserved to die in Iraq if he was stupid enough to go over there.” It took every ounce of reserve in my body to not level these idiots to the ground. These same people who call terrorists “freedom fighters” says that my son, who gave up his life for their freedoms, deserved death.

Oh they did cheer. They went to funerals and even to military hospitals and recruiting stations.

117-1723_IMG4.jpg

126-2650_IMG.JPG

120-2038_IMG.JPG

118-1848_IMG.JPG

You have still failed to show anyone American cheering the deaths you tainwallow.

And I haven't proved the sky is blue either!

How much electricity and water do you use to wash them? What type of detergent do you use? How do these impact the environment when compared to the manufacture and disposal of paper and plastic?

Very little extra they go in a bleach load of towels and such.
You think I would wash them by themselves?
Well I do the first time maybe with the water level set all the way down. For bleeding purposes.
They hang on my power chair nicely and do not break open and strew my stuff all over the parking lot. And I use the insulated ones for frozen stuff, works much better than plastic in the summer.

This is just one more instance in a long line of bad decisions made by out of touch bureaucrats (influenced by politically connected lobbyists) to mandate that businesses and individuals adopt standards that are not warranted by market mechanisms.

The unintended consequences are always negative, and often worse than what they were supposed to "cure".

And of course, the eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil comes from anyone pointing out their failure, not from the "bright boys" that forced this on us, in the first place. ;)

How much electricity and water do you use to wash them?

Marginally? none. On the rare occassion they get washed, they get washed in the same batch as all the other whites we happen to be washing.
What type of detergent do you use?

we use a soap that, while it might taste like shit, you could safely ingest.

How do these impact the environment when compared to the manufacture and disposal of paper and plastic?
Far less, thank you very much.

The assumption by the ones with limited intelligence think ALL reusable bags are contaminated with lead.

Do they have printing on them? How do you know? Are the bags colored with any inks? How do you know there isn't lead in the color? Where were they made?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

117-1723_IMG4.jpg

126-2650_IMG.JPG

120-2038_IMG.JPG

118-1848_IMG.JPG

Kinda hard to tell photoshopping of signs.

In any case extremists of all stripes are wrong.

Bwahahaaa! Yeah they are all photoshopped! The zombietime Hall of Shame

You run with that! Yeah, there is no such thing as Code Pink, either!

Does he use Hot water to wash them? How much energy does it take to heat up that water? How much electricity? How many chemicals that hurt the environment is in the detergent he uses AND the Bleach and the Softener! ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How much electricity and water do you use to wash them?

Marginally? none. On the rare occassion they get washed, they get washed in the same batch as all the other whites we happen to be washing.
What type of detergent do you use?

we use a soap that, while it might taste like shit, you could safely ingest.

How do these impact the environment when compared to the manufacture and disposal of paper and plastic?
Far less, thank you very much.

In other words when they do it, it doesn't count.

You ever think that excuse works for you when YOU want to wash your clothes and fill up the entire tub?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good luck avoiding ecoli.

From where would I acquire ecoli?

Using the bags over and over. Haven't you listened to what we have been telling you? These reusable bags can cause ecoli to grow in your food if you don't wash them between each use with bleach.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good luck avoiding ecoli.

From where would I acquire ecoli?

WAYSA?

The reusable bags many of us use when we go to the grocery store are good for the environment, but they might not be good for your health.

Many never think to clean them, which means we're toting a lot more than groceries.

Our NBC affiliate in Connecticut, WVIT-TV collected several bags from shoppers at random and tested them. The results were gross.

"They were very, very germy. Some bags were definitely worse than others," said Dr. Rolf Knoll, the chief medical officer at St. Francis Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut.

Technicians used swabs to test five bags for bacteria and one of them tested positive for fungus.

Others had dozens of colonies of bacteria inside. "Specifically we found diphtheroids, bacillus, staph epidermidis," Dr. Knoll said.

In layman's terms, it's the same stuff you'd find on a dirty countertop.

The good news is that we didn't find any disease-causing germs in our tests,

Still, researchers at the University of Arizona and Loma Linda University recently did a similar test using 84 bags from shoppers in California and Arizona and more than half the bags they tested contained some sort of coliform bacteria, including e-coli....

Tests find most reusable grocery bags are surprisingly filthy - Local News - Rochester, NY - msnbc.com

Forum List

Back