Buzzfeed: President Trump Directed Michael Cohen To Lie To Congress About The Moscow Tower Project

no, that isn't what you did.
Hmm, yeah, I did. As anyone can read for themselves. They can also see that when I said, "I ignored it", it was in reference to the rest of his post that I did not quote, and in response to his comment that i didn't quote it.

But hey, you begged for and got some attention from me, so we will call this a "win" for you.

Hmm, yeah, I did. As anyone can read for themselves. They can also see that when I said, "I ignored it", it was in reference to the rest of his post that I did not quote, and in response to his comment that i didn't quote it.

But hey, you begged for and got some attention from me, so we will call this a "win" for you.
Bada bing

I posted the post number. 1057.

Forum List

Back