buzzfeed layoffs....

They are doing what several companies in the US super-duper economy are doing...MAGA

Me thinks it has something to do with their catastrophical reporting of false stories. People don't like being lied to. Why do you think ALL media is dying? Especially the print media? If they actually reported factually more people would buy their product, but they have been caught lying, so many times, for so long, that the people are showing their disdain by ignoring them in ever greater numbers.

They are doing what several companies in the US super-duper economy are doing...MAGA

Me thinks it has something to do with their catastrophical reporting of false stories. People don't like being lied to. Why do you think ALL media is dying? Especially the print media? If they actually reported factually more people would buy their product, but they have been caught lying, so many times, for so long, that the people are showing their disdain by ignoring them in ever greater numbers.
And Caterpillar is laying off because of?

Non sequitur much? Caterpillar is laying off because they are not competitive against Mahindra who has a better product right now, for a better price.

Cause they are ready to butterfly up?

Forum List

Back