buzzards attack!!!!!

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
no, not me damn it....

condo a friend manages...calls me up....crowes are attacking the screens...and deck stuff...we go up there..crowes have done about 500 dollars worth of damage to screens....one of the guys says it is turkeys...we found an omious feather....finally someone is in the condo....when a buzzard attacks and gets in the condo...

so these buzzards are attacking and ripping the screens...they attacked a topiary...and tore it apart....

anyone got a clue as to how to stop them...other than shooting them..now the debate....we are all convinced that the person who saw the bird is mistaken....buzzards are not agressive and rarely come near people who are not dead.....

now that leaves turkeys or an eagle...so far they have hit 3 places...i dont think its turkeys.....but what are the chances of an eagle doing this?

ooooo now we have a plan....take a feather to the bird people at asu....i take them raptors i found with necks broken from windows etc...and they can tell us what kinda bird and hopefully what to do....we still are open to suggestions!

no killing the birds..they are in a high toned developement.

kk stop being an idiot...its a 2 story townhouse type thing but it is on the side of the mountain....now do you have a solution or just harping on the "man"?

dont make me go rhodes on ya!

its just wild they are flat attacking everything on these decks...the decks have to be pressure washed....the screens repaired...the outdoor plants replaced....feels like "birds"

its just wild they are flat attacking everything on these decks...the decks have to be pressure washed....the screens repaired...the outdoor plants replaced....feels like "birds"

One of the problems oft ignored is that we are encroaching on the territory of the wildlife so much that they are adapting and learning to attack the threat ... us. We had a problem with wolves for a while ... then they were over hunted in response and since they stopped that, the problems are slowly starting up again. The strange thing is that they don't attack humans, just our stuff.

Forum List

Back