Buzz Aldrin Proves That The Moon Exists

first off, like you are with the kennedy assassination, I dont have much of an interest in the moon landing so i dont have an opinion on it so I dont care if it was faked or not.The truth on that matter is not that important to me like 9/11 or the kennedy assassination is.btw,I just made a post on the EVERY CONSPIRACY DEBUNKED thread proving how you have no logic or common sense or any credibility around here with people that can think outside the box and are not afraid of the truth about government conspiracys.

Last edited:
I don't get why Armstrong and Collins have been hiding out.

Buzz has looked like a total attention whore for the last several days.

Who would you rather talk with?

Neil?

Michael?

or

BUZZ???

I think that answers your question.

Where's the proof? I didn't see any. The moon doesn't exist. Some people will believe anything that the government says. Buzz is just another puppet of the government spouting this crazy story about the moon existing. Wake up sheep there is no moon.

Where's the proof? I didn't see any. The moon doesn't exist. Some people will believe anything that the government says. Buzz is just another puppet of the government spouting this crazy story about the moon existing. Wake up sheep there is no moon.

Tell me you are kidding. :eusa_eh:

So, you don't believe me. I bet you would believe if I could find a bunch of YouTube videos to back me up. You know there is proof of all the conspiracy theories on YouTube.

Just Kidding :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back