Buying Wine from a Vending Machine:

can't you buy just about anything from a vending machine in Japan?

If that was true than Baruch Menachem would move there to buy his anime women.
sexy_cosplay_girls_127.jpg

Last edited:
i hang out with some drinkers..they would love this....they have to have 'road beers' they drive and drink most of the time...they dont consider 3 or 4 beers enough not to drive....a few have experienced "blow and gos" in their cars...one passed out at in his car when he was stopped for road work.....got busted when they couldnt wake him up and a cop was behind him in the traffic line....they have jail records due to the poor judgement they have used when drunk....ie. head butting a cop is rarely a good idea

what i love is the drinking levels that the people in this group define....not one of them arrivals that they dont have at least a 6 pack....i have an outside fridge due to this...now i am considered a 'non drinker'
due to the fact i dont drink beer or wine and normally only have a drink about once a week....but they love the fact that i can be the designated driver but hate the fac that if i have had my one drink...i refuse to drive..i have had them drive to my house to pick me up...cause they are too drunk to drive...normally wanting me to drive to the beer store. they like to hang with each other...cause 10 am aint too early to get started..they plan their drunks....ie staying drunk all weekend....just to stay drunk....i find both genders engaging in that...i ask da man ..when you plan to get drunk all weekend...when do you start...
his reply 'as soon as you get off work friday'

HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania — Swipe your driver's license, look into the camera, blow into the breath sensor and — voila! — you have permission to buy a bottle of wine from a vending machine.

Um, No, I won't be buying wine from a vending machine. I'm not blowing into a sensor that no telling how many other people and who they are have blown into in the last hour. I'll pass and go to the liquor store, thank you very much.

A customer chooses a wine on a touch-screen display, swipes an ID, blows into an alcohol sensor (no contact with the machine is required) and looks into a surveillance camera. A state employee in Harrisburg remotely approves the sale after verifying the buyer matches the photo ID.

No contact required? How do they manage that? I suppose that I would have to see it first. I would still prefer going to a liquor store.

Immie

you know immie you got a good point there...i dont care how you blow on it....you are getting up close and personal with something this is nasty....

you know immie you got a good point there...i dont care how you blow on it....you are getting up close and personal with something this is nasty....

The funny thing is that I take communion from the common cup without any hesitation, but this just seems nasty to me.

Another funny thing is that I have a friend who is ex-military. He tells me of eating disgusting things like worms and insects, but he absolutely refuses to drink from the common cup. /shrug

Immie

Forum List

Back