Buying Wine from a Vending Machine:

Oregon used to be just as bad, but reformed its laws in the mid 80's

I am surprised such a total depth of stupid still exists in any place outside Saudi Arabia

Interesting that you should mention Mountain Dew because isn't that an old slang word for "white lightning" or "moonshine"?

Well, why not? I've bought "boxed" wine (which is actually a plastic bag of wine, inside a box.) A little watery but it did the job at a nice price.

With a kiosk, I could sample more wines and not have to spring for an entire bottle.

When Mountain Dew just won't cut it for you anymore....................... :booze: :booze:

Pennsylvania introduces first wine ?kiosks? - Business - Consumer news - Food Inc. - msnbc.com

I think that this is a great idea.

However, to make sure that children cannot purchase these alcoholic beverages, we will need to institute a National ID card, which would include our name, address, and DOB, and we would swipe it into the machine.

Better yet, we could have computer chips implanted under our skin, just incase you forgot your wallet.

Wine-Vending-Machine.jpg

Well, why not? I've bought "boxed" wine (which is actually a plastic bag of wine, inside a box.) A little watery but it did the job at a nice price.

With a kiosk, I could sample more wines and not have to spring for an entire bottle.

Now YOU are someone I want to party with! :lol:

You can also make applejack by fermenting then double-freezing apple cider, but it takes time.

Made my own booze alot in college (easier than faking IDs)!

You can also make applejack by fermenting then double-freezing apple cider, but it takes time.

Made my own booze alot in college (easier than faking IDs)!

What if you just triple freeze the apple cider and then buy some Woodchuck?

New Topics

Forum List

Back