Buyer's Remorse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualEman

Rookie
Apr 10, 2009
Buyer's remorse is when you buy something really expensive, and you regret it because it wasn't as you expected..

Thus, what an apropos name for a pro-Zionist group of "Americans" who not only feel that they aren't getting what they paid for in "buying" Obama- using Israel as the primary litmus test- but they feel that they can do better. No wonder Romney promises to make his first presidential visit to bow at the AIPAC altar of Israel!

Google (since I can't post URLs yet):
Are American Jews Feeling Buyer's Remorse? | Power Line
]Are American Jews Feeling Buyer’s Remorse? | Power Line.

3 days ago ... Are American Jews Feeling Buyer's Remorse? They certainly should be. This ad by the Republican Jewish Coalition, a group of which Scott is ...

My Buyers Remorse — We Can Do Better than Barack Obama

My Buyers Remorse. We can do better than Barack Obama. Whether it's because of his positions on Israel or his failure to create jobs and get the economy ...

Don't mind E-man. He gets his education from Legos. Honest!

Buyer's remorse is when you buy something really expensive, and you regret it because it wasn't as you expected..

Thus, what an apropos name for a pro-Zionist group of "Americans" who not only feel that they aren't getting what they paid for in "buying" Obama- using Israel as the primary litmus test- but they feel that they can do better. No wonder Romney promises to make his first presidential visit to bow at the AIPAC altar of Israel!

3 days ago ... Are American Jews Feeling Buyer's Remorse? They certainly should be. This ad by the Republican Jewish Coalition, a group of which Scott is ...

My Buyers Remorse. We can do better than Barack Obama. Whether it's because of his positions on Israel or his failure to create jobs and get the economy ...

They certainly should be. This ad by the Republican Jewish Coalition, a group of which Scott is a member, is an appeal to voters who backed Barack Obama in 2008 and now realize that they made a mistake. It is targeted to some degree at Jewish voters, a key Obama constituency, because it mentions Israel, but of course that is by no means a narrow or sectarian issue. The ad strikes me as highly effective as an outreach to voters who are not reflexively conservative or Republican but who realize that the Obama administration has been a failure. Here it is; it is called “Renie” and concludes with a link to MyBuyersRemorse.com:

Are American Jews Feeling Buyer’s Remorse? | Power Line

"Don't mind E-man. He gets his education from Legos. Honest!"

MJB, I think your words above are a heinous insult. To LEGOs.

I'm sure the administrators of board are feeling remorse letting you become a member.

They certainly should be. This ad by the Republican Jewish Coalition, a group of which Scott is a member, is an appeal to voters who backed Barack Obama in 2008 and now realize that they made a mistake. It is targeted to some degree at Jewish voters, a key Obama constituency, because it mentions Israel, but of course that is by no means a narrow or sectarian issue. The ad strikes me as highly effective as an outreach to voters who are not reflexively conservative or Republican but who realize that the Obama administration has been a failure. Here it is; it is called “Renie” and concludes with a link to MyBuyersRemorse.com:

Why are people like Jos worried about whom the Jews will vote for or what they say about the coming election. Their percentage in the U.S. is so small as compared to other groups (except they have raised tons of money for Obama). Meanwhile, why doesn't Jos tell us what the Hispanics are saying, such as if they will vote for Obama if he is favorable toward making many of the illegals legal. What's his stand on immigration, Jos. After all, the Hispanics voters outnumber the Jewish voters by a very, very large percentage.

jt2

• Banned
Buyer's remorse is when you buy something really expensive1, and you regret it because it wasn't as you expected..

I'm sure the administrators of board are feeling remorse letting you become a member.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You said "member", Butthead.

PS- I've been here three times longer than you have.

Buyer's remorse is when you buy something really expensive1, and you regret it because it wasn't as you expected..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And you just started posting, with a total of 16 posts. Now who's the butthead?

• Banned
Raunchy:

VEM:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Butthead:

>>>

I just told ya, BUTTHEAD. Or is it DUMBASS?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
PS- You don't know how many posts I've posted here over the last three years, IDIOT!

Raunchy:

VEM:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Butthead:

>>>

PS- You don't know how many posts I've posted here over the last three years, IDIOT!
I think an honest person would just use one screen name. What's with the I'mAlwaysWrong screen name, Herr Professor? VirtuallGuy and VirtualEMan weren't enough for you. Meanwhile I see you are back with your signature BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
just like some braying animal.

jt2

That's one dumbass Jew !

Raunchy:

VEM:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Butthead:

>>>

I think an honest person would just use one screen name. What's with the I'mAlwaysWrong screen name, Herr Professor? VirtuallGuy and VirtualEMan weren't enough for you. Meanwhile I see you are back with your signature BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jt2

What- are ya the little mamzer's mameleh?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Raunchy:

VEM:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Butthead:

>>>

jt2

What- are ya the little mamzer's mameleh?
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Looks like Herr Professor, the primo anti-Semite VirtualEMan can't stop himself from braying. Maybe he should have his DNA checked to find out why he has had to keep braying all these years. I found out what mamzer means, and it sounds like you are actually the mamzer, VirtualEMan

jt2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back