Buy you a drink?

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
I'm sitting on a bar stool at Joe's Bar and Grill when you happen to enter the bar and come sit down beside me. I offer to buy you a drink and you accept. What'll you have? I'm drinking straight Jack Daniels on ice.

I will have what you are having my good friend. If it is your shout you get to shout.

Depends on what season and time of day it is.

If it's pre-dinner I'll have an old fashioned.

I'm sitting on a bar stool at Joe's Bar and Grill when you happen to enter the bar and come sit down beside me. I offer to buy you a drink and you accept. What'll you have? I'm drinking straight Jack Daniels on ice.
Since you're buying...

1617_b.jpg

I'll take a shot of raspberry Absolute and lime seltzer ... on the rocks.
Thank you Count.
Is this your first time at Joe's? I don't recall seeing you here before. Not that I'm a regular or anything. It's just that my girlfriends like to hang out here and I join them on occassion. They keep me updated on the who and what.

I'm sorry. That was such a typical question wasn't it?
Please, let me introduce myself. My name is masquerade. It's a pleasure to meet you.

At this time the bartender places our drinks in front of us.

Forum List

Back