Buy YHOO

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
Yahoo!'s CEO Jerry Yang stepped down yesterday and apparently investors are speculating that the new CEO will be good. If you have some time and money, buy some shares of Yahoo! now. It closed down yesterday at $10.63 before his announcement and in pre-market trading is up $1.25 to $11.88 or 11.75%. Stock could go to $15 today.

Yang's departure is good for Yahoo but, short interest only represent 2.41% of the float so there'll be no short squeeze today and looking at Asia futures is not encouraging. The optomistic buying in premarket may well get crushed by the end of the day.

If anybody buys this pig, I hope you have deep pockets but, good luck if you do.

How long before MicroSoft steps in and buys Yahoo? I think it will happen, Microsoft is losing share to google every day.

The probability if Yahoo! going to $15/share when MSOFT offered to buy it at $35 a share just a few months ago and Yahoo! rejected it because it was too low just shows us how bad off we all are.

How long before MicroSoft steps in and buys Yahoo? I think it will happen, Microsoft is losing share to google every day.

I think it's going to happen too. MS should have snapped them up yesterday but, on the other hand now that Yang's gone, it may come to fruition sooner rather than later. If not, Apple may snap them up?

Hmm, not sure about Apple. I think they have to many ties with google. I was thinking NewsCorp the other day. It seems like they would love to own a property such as Yahoo with lots of revenue potential.

Hmm, not sure about Apple. I think they have to many ties with google. I was thinking NewsCorp the other day. It seems like they would love to own a property such as Yahoo with lots of revenue potential.

NewsCorp??? Hahahaha! Around this time last year, they were trading around $22/share. 3 months ago they were at $14/share. Right now they're at $6.81 and dropping. Murdoch may have to sell FoxNews! :D

Last edited:

Forum List

Back