Buy this Magazine or We'll Shoot This Dog!

It would work on destroying the Democrat party. People don't like that kind of crap yet alone repeatedly and Congress spending their entire time on nonsense. And if the Republicans get the House with a Democrat President and does the same, you'll be the first one on USMB screaming unconstitutionality.

You do realize that you need a charge of high crimes or misdemeanors to bring about impeachment, don't you? Why do you think Piglosi is against any kind of impeachment?

Pelosi wants to have a full list of charges before she goes after Trump

She does not want to impeach over a blow job

She couldn't find anybody to give one to. :auiqs.jpg:

You think your clever? You're not!

"You think your clever? You're not!"

:rolleyes: :abgg2q.jpg:

Please don't quote me Mary, you're not smart enough, clever enough or informed enough.

^Dunning-Kruger case study.

Your Clever.

Pelosi wants to have a full list of charges before she goes after Trump

She does not want to impeach over a blow job

She couldn't find anybody to give one to. :auiqs.jpg:

You think your clever? You're not!

"You think your clever? You're not!"

:rolleyes: :abgg2q.jpg:

Please don't quote me Mary, you're not smart enough, clever enough or informed enough.

^Dunning-Kruger case study.

Your Clever.

I don't own a clever. I never have. Has anyone ever owned a clever? It appears you have no clue, too (in terms of being not smart, clever or informed enough).

If trump and the repubs really wanted to put a big stop to illegal immigration they could work on jailing the employers of illegals. If it's a corporation, jail the ceo. Maybe make the ruling with no statute of limitations?

They come here for more reasons than just jobs. Having babies here is one of them. Ever hear of the term Birther Tourism? It's a program where the Chinese get people into our country, have kids here, and ship them back home. Then they are citizens for life so when they get older, they just walk right into our country to spy or do the bidding of their government to bring us harm.

Now I understand people from the middle-east are doing the same thing. Just think: all those indoctrinated brainwashed Jihadists growing up being American citizens to finish us all off when they return.

But worry about employers instead...........

If the big kahuna employers faced jail time, illegal immigration would end fairly quickly. During the California building boom around 2005, you could drive anywere in southern or northern cali where building of residential homes were going on, you'd see mostly latinos doing the work and many of them were illegals I know for a fact since my son was in the carpenters union at the time. I posted already about a billionaire meg whitman running for Governor . What helped defeat her was the finding out of her knowingly having a house maid as her employee. What is it about many of the filthy rich, they could have more money than they know what to do with and they'll commit crimes to keep the working stiff's wages low.

I'm not an employer so I couldn't tell you. However in a similar discussion about six months ago, somebody suggested we do the same for landlords; put them in jail for renting to illegals. Well I am a landlord, and I can tell you I wouldn't know the first step into finding out the legality of an applicant for one of my apartments. If it's a document of some sort, how would I verify that? And even if we could have such a system, it reeks of identity theft which is already a problem in this country as it is.

The point I'm making is that an employer may not know he or she is employing an illegal, and it makes little sense to place the onus on them alone. I understand what you're saying but the truth is locking Americans up--business owners up because others are breaking our laws is not the way to approach this, especially since work is not the only reason to come here. We need to go to the root of the problem, and that's the people coming here for any reason illegally. That's what would solve the problem

If trump and the repubs really wanted to put a big stop to illegal immigration they could work on jailing the employers of illegals. If it's a corporation, jail the ceo. Maybe make the ruling with no statute of limitations?

They come here for more reasons than just jobs. Having babies here is one of them. Ever hear of the term Birther Tourism? It's a program where the Chinese get people into our country, have kids here, and ship them back home. Then they are citizens for life so when they get older, they just walk right into our country to spy or do the bidding of their government to bring us harm.

Now I understand people from the middle-east are doing the same thing. Just think: all those indoctrinated brainwashed Jihadists growing up being American citizens to finish us all off when they return.

US birth rate is way down

You better watch out.....those Mexicans breed like rabbits

Oh, then you're saying we have more than enough here already. Thanks for admitting that.

What was the crisis in 2014?

Had nothing to do with not enough walls
He said their was a crisis. Was he lying, yes or no?
You are dodging the question

It wasn’t a crisis due to lack of a wall was it?
We were being flooded with refugees. It was a humanitarian crisis
Yes or no. He said we have a crisis. Was he lying?

Ummmm......do you know what crisis means?

US birth rate is way down

You better watch out.....those Mexicans breed like rabbits

Oh, then you're saying we have more than enough here already. Thanks for admitting that.

You better watch out
Mexicans are outbreeding us

The USA may turn brown

If the big kahuna employers faced jail time, illegal immigration would end fairly quickly. During the California building boom around 2005, you could drive anywere in southern or northern cali where building of residential homes were going on, you'd see mostly latinos doing the work and many of them were illegals I know for a fact since my son was in the carpenters union at the time. I posted already about a billionaire meg whitman running for Governor . What helped defeat her was the finding out of her knowingly having a house maid as her employee. What is it about many of the filthy rich, they could have more money than they know what to do with and they'll commit crimes to keep the working stiff's wages low.

I'm not an employer so I couldn't tell you. However in a similar discussion about six months ago, somebody suggested we do the same for landlords; put them in jail for renting to illegals. Well I am a landlord, and I can tell you I wouldn't know the first step into finding out the legality of an applicant for one of my apartments. If it's a document of some sort, how would I verify that? And even if we could have such a system, it reeks of identity theft which is already a problem in this country as it is.

The point I'm making is that an employer may not know he or she is employing an illegal, and it makes little sense to place the onus on them alone. I understand what you're saying but the truth is locking Americans up--business owners up because others are breaking our laws is not the way to approach this, especially since work is not the only reason to come here. We need to go to the root of the problem, and that's the people coming here for any reason illegally. That's what would solve the problem

Holy Shit! I had landlords ask for proof of citizenship, check my credit rating, do a criminal background check and get a whole slew of info from me before they'd rent to me - and I'm pretty obviously American born.

If you're a landlord and don't know get that info routinely, you seriously don't know what your doing.

Or is this just an excuse for you to rent to illegals?

Holy Shit! I had landlords ask for proof of citizenship, check my credit rating, do a criminal background check and get a whole slew of info from me before they'd rent to me - and I'm pretty obviously American born.

If you're a landlord and don't know get that info routinely, you seriously don't know what your doing.

Or is this just an excuse for you to rent to illegals?

We don't have a hell of a lot of illegals up north, so I never ran across the problem. And I'm glad you told me I don't know what I"m doing after 25 years in the business.

Yes, I do background checks which are ready available on the internet. I use an agency that can tell me what you had for dinner on New Years Eve. But I have no idea how I would find if a person is legal or not. Anybody can make up a SS number and there is no way to match that number to a name. Police will not help you in matters like that. They are about the only local agency that has access to such records.

And yes, a credit check is available as well. Nothing hard about getting that information. Although from years of experience, I find that a credit check is useless in determining the ability of a tenant to pay. Usually former landlords are much more reliable. I've rented to people who either had no credit history because they were too young, and some older applicants that even had a bankruptcy. They turned out to be my best tenants living here anywhere from 7 to 10 years successfully.

The Rats slinked home for the weekend....calls are supposedly coming in to them at a 80-20 build the Wall clip....sooner or later Pelosi will be told to put up the money whether she hates Trump or not.....I can't wait to hear DJ ROAR and start heckling her for it while Chuck sits in a corner whimpering and sucking his thumb. THE WALL IS COMING MAGA!

The Rats slinked home for the weekend....calls are supposedly coming in to them at a 80-20 build the Wall clip....sooner or later Pelosi will be told to put up the money whether she hates Trump or not.....I can't wait to hear DJ ROAR and start heckling her for it while Chuck sits in a corner whimpering and sucking his thumb. THE WALL IS COMING MAGA!

Nobody wants or needs a wall

iu

You need to get out more and meet real people.

iu
We haven’t needed a wall in 200 years

iu

200 years was in 1976.

We currently do need a wall.

No, we want it, and the country needs it.

iu

200 years was in 1976.

We currently do need a wall.
Mexico wasn’t a country in 1776 and we didn’t control that border until after the Louisiana purchase

In construction many sub crews are run by self employed legal Mexicans who in turn hire illegals for cash with no one being the wiser.
No one checks them or their employees status. I could imagine the outcry if legal immigrant business owners start getting locked up.
The false assumption is it is white businesses taking advantage of low earner brown folks. Mexican bosses like cheap labor also.

New Topics

Forum List

Back