Buy American

Thats fun, what year are they?

We still have the 1971 dodge 4X4 I bought used when my son was two years old. Back in the day when it was all we had that would almost always stay running I would get cheap $20.00 to $50.00 or just get it out of my yard cars for the engines. The old pickup has had 6 different used engines in it over the years. The pickup has ran with motors from a 318 to a 440 and everything in between. Someone stole the carburator off of it a few years back so she just sits in the yard waiting for us to find her a new carb.

The last Chevy I had like that was a 1978.

We do have a old full size Bronco which is our toy. Great looking truck and fun to play with.

I once read a bad book so I swore off books. I once read a bad poem so I swore off poems. I want took a bad flight so I swore off flying. Bah Humbug - I admit chevies aren't up to Pontiac or Buick quaility but all our American cars get passed to sons or family and all run a long time. I once had a bad meal so I swore off food....

I once read a bad book so I swore off books. I once read a bad poem so I swore off poems. I want took a bad flight so I swore off flying. Bah Humbug - I admit chevies aren't up to Pontiac or Buick quaility but all our American cars get passed to sons or family and all run a long time. I once had a bad meal so I swore off food....

how many bad meals you had that cost as much as a new car?????

does the above mean you're goingto swear off posting?

Sorry to hear that.

Hey, you didn't have a Ohio State sticker on the car did you?

Actually, she had a sticker that indicated she was a donor to a benevolent fund for police and firemen who had been injured or killed in the line of duty.

maybe,, I can't understand why you didn't understand the first time around.

Pitfalls of message boards. The "my, my" and "yep, yep, yep" made me wonder if you were being sarcastic. It's sometimes difficult to be clear when there is no verbal intonation to assist.

Clearly I was wrong, and thanks for taking the time to clear it up.

Chevy guy here. The only Ford I ever owned was junk but you can get lemons from any of the Big 3.

Never owned a foreign car but Hondas and Toyotas are very dependable, from what I have read.

My first car was a Ford Tempo. It was shiny, the salesman was slick, I was a dumbass, and the car was a piece of crap!! I sold it less than 1 year later and took a huge loss. Since then, I have always bought Hondas, and never regretted a single one! I am willing to give American auto manufacturers another shot, but they need to pull their heads out of their collective a$$es, and actually make cars that people want to buy!!!

Forum List

Back