'Buy American' Rule in Stimulus Bill Sparks Protest

Yet the only people whom we aren't trading at least even with are the Chinese and Japanese... And without that trade we have with everyone else we would actually be in worse shape than we are.

You want to provide some evidence or does this look like a fucking fundraiser dinner for the Cato institute?

This article is the only reason i'm perusing the threads today. Honestly, Canadia can suck my dick. It's time for the US to scrap it's participation in the bullshit free trade agreements. When it becomes AGAINST THE FUCKING INTERNATIONAL LAW for an AMERICAN PRESIDENT to endorse buying AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS then everyone should go find a WSJ loving free marketer and punch them square in the fucking mouth. These things do nothing other than line the pockets of greedy pieces of shit at the top of the heirarchy while everyone the fuck else gets to REMAIN nothing more than "the cost of labor". For real, every time you hear another story about our failing economy go find a fucking WSJ reading bitch and stomp him in his fucking throat.

WOW. You need to get on some anti-depressants fast.

here is a quarter... go buy a Chinese slave to give a damn about your opinion.

:thup:

Here is a $50 bill.... go buy yourself some rope, a stool, get a room at a cheap hotel and kill yourself.
:ahole-1:

WOW. You need to get on some anti-depressants fast.

here is a quarter... go buy a Chinese slave to give a damn about your opinion.

Here is a $50 bill.... go buy yourself some rope, a stool, get a room at a cheap hotel and kill yourself.
:ahole-1:

I think I'll stick around and continue to cyber-kick the shit out of pansy ass bitches like you, thanks. go ahead and save that 50 bucks for the foot extraction operation you'll need until your ass gets used to the shape of my foot.

Forum List

Back