Buy a new $35,000 car..

I would not see the point of buying a brand new car. These days, not that many cars are built to last so paying for something that you'll likely still be paying for long after you got rid of the car itself is not appealing in the slightest.

this commercial is just so wrong, in the true sense of wrong!

some 9 yr old kid is telling another 9 yr old kid his parents need to buy this really loaded suv with dvd players and headphones for kids in the back seat etc...in order to make the other kids parent's 'cool'....my goodness, what a terrible commercial....

Cars are so out of control cost-wise. We went looking one day and a Kia has a $14,000 sticker. I know they get away with that price from time to time but they offer roll up windows, manual door locks, mirrors and no air conditioning. That stuff was always standard in every one of my new cars.

I would buy a used car first. These car companies had their hands out just a few months ago.

What the hell?

Cars are so out of control cost-wise. We went looking one day and a Kia has a $14,000 sticker. I know they get away with that price from time to time but they offer roll up windows, manual door locks, mirrors and no air conditioning. That stuff was always standard in every one of my new cars.

I would buy a used car first. These car companies had their hands out just a few months ago.

What the hell?

I agree.

I bought my first and last new car in 1992.

I paid $9,000 for a new plain jane Chevy Cavalier...by the time I paid it off, I'd paid $12,000 over four years and sold it for $2,400.

Plus I has to carry full coverage insurance.

Total ripoff all the way around.

Is this the best thing going on in this place at this time of the morning?

Oh well. :smoke:

pos rep for the first one that negs me.

What the hell?

I agree.

I bought my first and last new car in 1992.

I paid $9,000 for a new plain jane Chevy Cavalier...by the time I paid it off, I'd paid $12,000 over four years and sold it for $2,400.

Plus I has to carry full coverage insurance.

Total ripoff all the way around.

I might look into a used. My daughter bought a used 2008 Sebring and it's nice. These new car dealerships are going to outprice themeselves right out of business.

Is this the best thing going on in this place at this time of the morning?

Oh well. :smoke:

pos rep for the first one that negs me.

No can do, I repped you recently. This neg rep game is getting dumb, Jeremy.

RATS! Volkswagen builds and sells a new passat especially for the USA for only 15.500$. This thing doesn´t come over here. We pay at least 25.000$ for this thig. Bastards.

RATS! Volkswagen builds and sells a new passat especially for the USA for only 15.500$. This thing doesn´t come over here. We pay at least 25.000$ for this thig. Bastards.

Send me $15,500 and the shipping costs, and I'll send you one.

I promise!

fingers_crossed.jpg

Forum List

Back