Butts and Butts and What the Hell?

What is about people not telling others (their friends and family) that what their wearing, doing, saying etc. is just not working for them...?

Now, I think the larger ladies can be packaged to look pretty attractive but get behind them in a grocery store with undersized stretch pants and tops and the experience dims.

A chubby guy with a furry beer belly and a tee shirt 2 sizes to small, just doesn't work.

Women with make up that makes them look like the circus just came to town.

American Idol.. Their singing just sucks.. why didn't someone tell them..Why?

:eusa_shifty:

I've often wondered if they have neither a good enough friend to tell them the truth, a mirror or if they just don't care. :eusa_eh:

Now, tell me Lumpy - does the cape make me look bigger or what? :eusa_whistle:

fat_chick.jpg

ah... A fun loving Gal looking for a good time. The cape's a nice touch...:eusa_whistle:

What is about people not telling others (their friends and family) that what their wearing, doing, saying etc. is just not working for them...?

Now, I think the larger ladies can be packaged to look pretty attractive but get behind them in a grocery store with undersized stretch pants and tops and the experience dims.

A chubby guy with a furry beer belly and a tee shirt 2 sizes to small, just doesn't work.

Women with make up that makes them look like the circus just came to town.

American Idol.. Their singing just sucks.. why didn't someone tell them..Why?

:eusa_shifty:

If someone is going to ask me, I don't have any trouble telling them the truth. And don't get me started about makeup. Most women are clueless on how to wear that mess. ;)

I'm also highly critical of music, so I'd tell them in a heartbeat if the piece they preformed sucked. All singers can't sing everything, they should know their own limitations.

If it was a friend or family member, would you offer your opinion or wait to be asked?
Nice seeing you around...:)

Thanks! Good to see you again. :)

Absolutely I would offer, to friends and family. I've known my friends for too long to play *nice* about things I do and don't care for. As far as family, well we all have pretty thick skins and speak our minds. ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back