Buttplug Buttigieg: Trump Is Using White Identity Politics

I love White Identity Politics. If you don't then you're anti-White. This sodomite disciple of Satan has no business running for president.

Pete Buttigieg: Trump Uses 'White Guy Identity Politics' to Divide America

Oh course you love White Indentity Politics...you are a staggeringly racist, neo-Nazi.

Most of the nation has no respect for your kind and thinks you are a blathering fool (if they could read posts).

You are a joke of a man.

As for WIP? Anyone who loves it proves conclusively they are racist.

I am as WASP as it gets...and I could not give a shit about racist and moronic 'White Identity Politics'.
That does not make me anti-'white' - you psycho, freak show. That means I am not mentally disturbed...like you.

Have a WONDERFUL day.
No Nazi here. I'm a proud America first Nationalist who's White.

Your views coincide EXACTLY with neo-Nazis (other then I assume you are not antisemitic - though you might be)...that is clearly what you are.

Like it or not.

Have a nice day.

I love White Identity Politics. If you don't then you're anti-White. This sodomite disciple of Satan has no business running for president.

Pete Buttigieg: Trump Uses 'White Guy Identity Politics' to Divide America

Oh course you love White Indentity Politics...you are a staggeringly racist, neo-Nazi.

Most of the nation has no respect for your kind and thinks you are a blathering fool (if they could read posts).

You are a joke of a man.

As for WIP? Anyone who loves it proves conclusively they are racist.

I am as WASP as it gets...and I could not give a shit about racist and moronic 'White Identity Politics'.
That does not make me anti-'white' - you psycho, freak show. That means I am not mentally disturbed...like you.

Have a WONDERFUL day.
No Nazi here. I'm a proud America first Nationalist who's White.

Your views coincide EXACTLY with neo-Nazis (other then I assume you are not antisemitic - though you might be)...that is clearly what you are.

Like it or not.

Have a nice day.

Your views coincide exactly with that of a retarded person.

"RACIST! NAZI! SUPRAMACIST! RACIST! SEXIST!"

Like it or not.

He just lost. Even being gay isn't going to save him from being anti white.

What is the difference between the working class and the middle class? Or is he trying to fuddle up the working class as the non white class?
Actually, There are more Hispanics in the labor force

Hispanics 66.1
Whites 62.8
Blacks 62.3

Wow, we have a 162% labor force? That's amazing!
Composition of the labor force

By
race, Whites made up the majority of the labor force (78 percent). Blacks and Asians constituted an additional 13 percent and 6 percent, respectively.

Seventeen percent of the labor force were people
of Hispanic or Latino ethnicity, who may be of any race.
The majority of Hispanics in the labor force were White (89 percent),
5 percent were Black, and 1 percent were Asian.

(Yep, that's right, we can also self identify our race)
Ok by me, on my applications, I self identify as...
A disabled, Hispanic, African American veteran and gender fluid
Labor force participation

Hispanics (66.1 percent) had the highest labor force participation rates,
Blacks (62.3 percent) had the lowest rates. The participation rates for Whites and Asians were 62.8 percent and 63.6 percent, respectively

If I wanted to hear from an asshole, I'd fart!

Are you actually this stupid, or are you just desperately trying to grasp at anything you can to save face? Those parts of this post that aren't gibberish serve only to defeat your original claims in the first place.

Forum List

Back