Buttigieg 2020: Afghan vet who got re-elected as South Bend mayor with 80% after coming out as gay!

Who served with him in Afghanistan? He must have made their lives truly miserable. How many men did he rape and accuse of homophobia if they reported him?

Who served with him in Afghanistan? He must have made their lives truly miserable. How many men did he rape and accuse of homophobia if they reported him?
When he was growing up in South Bend, Buttigieg used to ask his friends to wrestle him, so he can get off...they didn't know he was gay

Buttigieg has a contagious passion for his community and the families, small businesses, Americans who call it home. Really proud of his leadership and the way he continues to put the people of South Bend first in the work he does.

he is a phenomenal person and mayor. His optimism and passion for America is not easily outmatched

Buttman worked for Amnesty International, helping poor Iraqis, then Killed poor Iraqis as a war vet!

brothers and sisters: the Midwest needs to provide more Democrat leaders. the idea that all Democrat leaders come from coastal areas is absurd! we need to reconnect with the Midwest, my friends!

brothers and sisters: Mayor Pete is not the kind of guy to beat his chest and say that he alone can fix it, but being a person who served in uniform, i can literally not think of a single person who has the qualifications of Mayor Pete to fix everything that ails America!

"Not that I have particularly high hopes that Pete Buttigieg's twitter heat is going to catapult him into the upper ranks, but I am wary of his high level intelligence becoming a punchline in this environment where ignorance is in power."

Remember when the big rap on Obama was he was "professorial" when he explained difficult concepts?

"Just what the Leader of the world needs to be, the Commander in Chief on the most powerful Military in the world....A couple of dudes that would bicker over the color of the drapes and walks while China and Russia would invade by unicorn.."

No one cares that he's gay.

He's vet who served in Afghanistan. Most people appreciate that.

He is also very smart and eloquent. Very impressive and I don’t give a shit who he wants to fuck so long as it’s consensual and he isn’t lying about it.

"a 37-year-old female mayor of a small town would not be getting this kind of press. The problem with seeking out a Great Man to save us is that all the Great Men are men."

give me a fucking break!

Why are we talking about this guy? He isn't a serious candidate
when folks were sayin we're gonna march for our freedoms, folks told them YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS!

when folks told FDR we can't get out of the great depression, its too hard, and he said yes we will, folks told him YOU'RE NOT SERIOUS!

Buttigieg speaks 8 languages, which is 8 more than Donald Trump!

He's white, but one of the good ones

"I think Buttigieg has had a great start. But a New York City Council Member represents more people (162,000) than the Mayor of South Bend, Indiana (102,000)."

Forum List

Back