Buttheaduous Moves

I'm glad Del explained, I had no idea.

Didn't actually explode, windshields are designed not to shatter for safety reasons. But it did crack all up and down instantly.

poetic license on my part. i had a sundae glass at brigham's explode on me. they took it out of the dishwasher, put the sundae in front of me and the glass just went poof into about a dozen pieces. only the hot fudge saved me from serious injury.

I think I got it all. lol..... and hubby says that despite my buttheaduous move, no permanent damage and it's mostly dried out b/c when we did finally go out the heat was on and dried it.

lol... I have two more years on the lease... I'm just glad I didn't blow out the electrical system. :eek:

With that comes the power to control the weather.

Have a family picnic coming up you don't want to attend? Leave your car windows open. It WILL rain, and rain hard. Guaranteed.

Trust me. It works.

leaving the top down on your convertible has the same effect. boy, did ythat suck and i *knew* it was going to rain, got distracted-then i heard the thunder. barrel of laughs that was. :lol:

I was especially fond of the centrifugal force blowing the rain back in on the windshield and the wipers were on the outside of it.:eusa_eh:

wtf...wtf...wtf....

i made chicken dumplings yesterday...skimmed the chicken fat off like a good little girl....this am...man picks up jar of chicken fat..goes ...i will put this in compost....i am doing nothing but chilling....i reply...no it will attract animals....he looks around....i tell him to pour it out on ground...he rebutts that will attract coyotes...he now goes to the top loading wood stove....which has a full fire...he mumbles i will pour it on the fire....i without looking up...reply i wouldnt do that....too late....the person i love.....has poured chichen fat on a blazing fire...the visional...how do i descript the result of the fat hitting the flame? massive grease cloud...he was not hurt...now i am pissed...hello that is mothering navajo white on that ceiling....

o hell no....the cat is puking....i got to go to work....

why me? cry me a fucking river

Every so often, we all do things that are really just head up our own butts stupid.... well......... :redface:

We had seven inches of snow overnight through today. I went down to my car before so I could go out and pick up some fresh veggies and herbs for the bunny at the produce store. (the bunny was very happy, btw).

But it turns out, when the boy and I went down to the car, I found I left the drivers' side window open.... my drivers' seat, the floorboards and the rear passenger side of the car had snow drifts....

*sigh* I am still being laughed at... we had to use the snow brush to clean out the snow and I ran the seatwarmer to dry out the drivers' side seat.

now THAT is buttheaduous... I don't even remember opening the car window yesterday. ;(

If it'll make you feel better, I witnessed an even bigger boneheaded bad weather move once. Back when I was living in Austin TX, they had what was dubbed "the ice storm of the century" or something like that. Being from New England I got quite a kick out of seeing how helpless everybody seemed. The whole city shut down. To me it was nothing I hadn't seen and dealt with every year, multiple times. Anyway, my next door neighbor thought he could thaw the ice off his windshield by pouring boiling water over it. I hope I don't have to explain to you what happened next. :lol:

You should have to drive around here when it happens. These people are morons when it rains. Snow or ice? Forget that. Three inches will shut this city down. In DC, 3 inches was when they STARTED thinking about letting us go home.:lol:

Every so often, we all do things that are really just head up our own butts stupid.... well......... :redface:

We had seven inches of snow overnight through today. I went down to my car before so I could go out and pick up some fresh veggies and herbs for the bunny at the produce store. (the bunny was very happy, btw).

But it turns out, when the boy and I went down to the car, I found I left the drivers' side window open.... my drivers' seat, the floorboards and the rear passenger side of the car had snow drifts....

*sigh* I am still being laughed at... we had to use the snow brush to clean out the snow and I ran the seatwarmer to dry out the drivers' side seat.

now THAT is buttheaduous... I don't even remember opening the car window yesterday. ;(

If it'll make you feel better, I witnessed an even bigger boneheaded bad weather move once. Back when I was living in Austin TX, they had what was dubbed "the ice storm of the century" or something like that. Being from New England I got quite a kick out of seeing how helpless everybody seemed. The whole city shut down. To me it was nothing I hadn't seen and dealt with every year, multiple times. Anyway, my next door neighbor thought he could thaw the ice off his windshield by pouring boiling water over it. I hope I don't have to explain to you what happened next. :lol:

You should have to drive around here when it happens. These people are morons when it rains. Snow or ice? Forget that. Three inches will shut this city down. In DC, 3 inches was when they STARTED thinking about letting us go home.:lol:

You got to go home when it snowed around 3"? Wow. We don't shut down with a foot.

That's the thing...in places where people aren't used to snow/ice, they aren't equipped to deal with it. When I lived in Binghamton, a little snow never shut anything down....

in NYC? Sheesh....

and I can't imagine what Atlanta was like in the snow.

I never do stupid things.

I simply do really intelligent things very badly.

Forum List

Back