Butterfly Effect??????

I havent seen it, but I heard it got pretty bad reviews.

Of course, anything with Ashton Kutcher in a serious role kinda clues me in to that.

If you rent it, remember to post what you thought about it... I think the idea behind it is a good one, and if you liked it, I might just rent it myself.

I almost rented it last night but was hesitant to for some reason.. I would like to know a few reviews myself !

Originally posted by lilcountriegal
I havent seen it, but I heard it got pretty bad reviews.

Of course, anything with Ashton Kutcher in a serious role kinda clues me in to that.

If you rent it, remember to post what you thought about it... I think the idea behind it is a good one, and if you liked it, I might just rent it myself.

You know you have a very good point Ashton Kutcher?
Maybe I'll rent something else.......:p:

Originally posted by Bonnie
You know you have a very good point Ashton Kutcher?
Maybe I'll rent something else.......:p:

:laugh: :rotflmao:

Actually...I thought it was pretty good and Ashton actually does a pretty good job. Very cool concept. 2.5 - 3 stars. A bit of a morbid ending.

Originally posted by Jackass
Actually...I thought it was pretty good and Ashton actually does a pretty good job. Very cool concept. 2.5 - 3 stars. A bit of a morbid ending.

Maybe I will give a watch. I had heard that it did have a rather bleek ending.

Last night I wound up watching one of my all time faves Blade Runner, I was just in that dark sci-fi mood:shocked:

I haven't seen it myself, but my son tells me it's one to see.

I hope Butterfly is a somewhat descent movie. My husband and I got a raincheck for it last weekend becuase Hollywood video was out of it.Well, we get it free,so I guess if it is bad,we didn't loose anything!

My wife rented it the other night, I wasn't interested. It's a freaky movie & she says it was okay. Pretty dark movie.

The end was pretty morbid.

NightTrain said:
My wife rented it the other night, I wasn't interested. It's a freaky movie & she says it was okay. Pretty dark movie.

The end was pretty morbid.

Well Krisy, I went and rented it just for the heck of it you never know........I guess we'll compare, just be ready for a bad ending, thats what I have heard

Hey Bonnie,I rented it last night and I guess I am an oddball along with jackass becuase I though it was really good. I thought it was an excellent idea for a movie and I didn't loose interest at all during the movie. The end was definitely not what I hoped for,but still a great movie .

krisy said:
Hey Bonnie,I rented it last night and I guess I am an oddball along with jackass becuase I though it was really good. I thought it was an excellent idea for a movie and I didn't loose interest at all during the movie. The end was definitely not what I hoped for,but still a great movie .

I didnt get a chance to watch it this weekend, but I will tommorrow.......I like the premise.

I finally watched this on New Years Eve. Good idea for a movie, but I thought it was very dark, especially the ending. I had to turn on Dick Clark's New Year's Eve to take my mind off of it.

Forum List

Back