Butter

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
is 32 dollars a pound in Norway! The norweigans are thinking of making their own butter.

Why don't they have butter?

You see, the whole point of starting a thread is to have some kind of context to create a discussion of some type.

For instance.... "Norway has a butter shortage due to an exceptional rainy season that stunted the grazing and production of their Dairy Cows. As a result, the price of butter is up to the equivalent of $32/lb".... then of course, provide a link to the article so that we all could read it.

But I suppose that's too much to ask from a nutter like you.

You see, the whole point of starting a thread is to have some kind of context to create a discussion of some type.

For instance.... "Norway has a butter shortage due to an exceptional rainy season that stunted the grazing and production of their Dairy Cows. As a result, the price of butter is up to the equivalent of $32/lb".... then of course, provide a link to the article so that we all could read it.

there's a shortage of butter, due to the baking at Christmas time. You know Norway is famous for their butter cookies aka shortcake. so alas. butter is 32 bucks a pound and the Norwiegans are contemplating churning they own.

there's a shortage of butter, due to the baking at Christmas time. You know Norway is famous for their butter cookies aka shortcake. so alas. butter is 32 bucks a pound and the Norwiegans are contemplating churning they own.

Like I said.... Nutter. It wasn't due to the baking season... It was due to a BUTTER SHORTAGE caused by the rainfall and the lack of Grazing time for their Dairy Cows... the result? Less milk... less Milk = Less Butter.

Does the Christmas season help? Hell no... but it certainly isn't the cause.

I know there's a butter shortage in Norway, you dickhead. I even eluded to it in my posts.

i believe the word you're looking for is *alluded*.

it's almost always a good idea to check on things like that when you're attempting to condescend to people like a smarmy fuckroast.

otherwise, you look like an asshole.

no need to thank me.

virtue is its own reward.

Like I said.... Nutter. It wasn't due to the baking season... It was due to a BUTTER SHORTAGE caused by the rainfall and the lack of Grazing time for their Dairy Cows... the result? Less milk... less Milk = Less Butter.

Does the Christmas season help? Hell no... but it certainly isn't the cause.

never the less,, they're thinking of churning their own.. now if they cows have no milk what they gonna churn?

I know there's a butter shortage in Norway, you dickhead. I even eluded to it in my posts.

it's almost always a good idea to check on things like that when you're attempting to condescend to people like a smarmy fuckroast.

no need to thank me.

Did that already...and I think you mean... Fuck Roast. But thanks for correcting my grammar, dickhead.

no need to thank me.

Did that already...and I think you mean... Fuck Roast. But thanks for correcting my grammar, dickhead.

no, actually i meant fuckroast.

unnecessary capitalization is often encountered among the poorly educated; some kind of compensation i suspect.

anyway, i corrected your vocabulary, not your grammar.

perhaps posting in your native tongue would allow you to communicate more effectively.

why not give it a try?

surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif
surprised-005.gif

I could go through #50 of butter a day......

All i have to say to that is its good to know the king

Forum List

Back