Butt Cherry's To Be Popped On The TV Show Glee

Seems like most prime time shows nowadays have a sex theme. "Who's f*cking who?", gay or straight, is the the focus most of the time.

Then again if you watch Glee you're probably a woman, metrosexual or a homosexual so they'r eplaying to their base of fans. Just a guess. :rolleyes:

Seems like most prime time shows nowadays have a sex theme. "Who's f*cking who?", gay or straight, is the the focus most of the time.

Then again if you watch Glee you're probably a woman, metrosexual or a homosexual so they'r eplaying to their base of fans. Just a guess. :rolleyes:

I'd say that's a good guess, and have a semi-interesting story:

My 15 year old slave needed rides home from away-football games: a JV cheerleader offered to drive him home. She also asked for $5/trip to buy gas.

During the conversation with the slave, who was soliciting me for $5, he also revealed that Katy The Cheerleader insisted he watch Glee, claiming that is was a Great Show, and she demanded that he watch it with her.

:eusa_eh:

Frankly, the decision seemed to be a no-brainer to me: Watching Glee would seem to be a small price to pay for the opportunity to get into Katy's pants, and I asked when and where he planned to watch it.

He was SHOCKED that I'd Ever Believe that............He WOULD WATCH "GLEE!"

Youth is so wasted on the young.:evil:

I'd say that's a good guess, and have a semi-interesting story:

My 15 year old slave needed rides home from away-football games: a JV cheerleader offered to drive him home. She also asked for $5/trip to buy gas.

During the conversation with the slave, who was soliciting me for $5, he also revealed that Katy The Cheerleader insisted he watch Glee, claiming that is was a Great Show, and she demanded that he watch it with her.

:eusa_eh:

Frankly, the decision seemed to be a no-brainer to me: Watching Glee would seem to be a small price to pay for the opportunity to get into Katy's pants, and I asked when and where he planned to watch it.

He was SHOCKED that I'd Ever Believe that............He WOULD WATCH "GLEE!"

Youth is so wasted on the young.:evil:

Yeah, but some day the lightbulb will go on and he's gonna realize his stunning goof. It's all part of the official growing up pains. And on the plus side, then you'll be able to needle him about the lost opportunity.

• Banned
It's some sick shit these Homos are doing to kids

The show is about kids and for kids.

Call me old fashion, but I don't think two boys should be popping each others buttholes in front of millions of children

Call me old fashion, but I don't think two boys should be popping each others buttholes in front of millions of children

Here's what I know about Glee:

Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series that airs on Fox in the United States, and on Global and Fox Canada in Canada. It focuses on the high school glee club New Directions competing on the show choir competition circuit, while its members deal with relationships, sexuality and social issues.

If male members of a high school glee club were not queer, then what would the show be about?

The show is about kids and for kids.

The public standard of what's good and/or moral or even OK for kids to watch is not good or moral or even anything that kids should be able to watch.

The stuff that's being peddled to kids as OK or normal is the worst. The entire environment is toxic. Sex is everywhere, violence is in even more abundance. None of it is good for the kids. This is just one more. If you fight against one, you should fight against all.

Signs of the times, my friend...signs of the times.

Unless the government gets involved the reality shows are consumer driven. I doubt if that's the kind of crap people will follow but you never know about the sissie driven pop-culture these days.

Call me old fashion, but I don't think two boys should be popping each others buttholes in front of millions of children.

Call yourself whatever you want, feel free to exhibit your hate and ignorance; just don’t try to codify your hate and ignorance.
Unless the government gets involved the reality shows are consumer driven. I doubt if that's the kind of crap people will follow but you never know about the sissie driven pop-culture these days.
How exactly is the government going to ‘get involved'? I thought you rightist advocated ‘limited government,’ or is this an example of conservative hypocrisy because you find the subject matter offensive. Otherwise you may also feel free to exhibit your hate and ignorance.

Forum List

Back