... but they can't hide

They are a gibbery mess.

the republican pasrty has had the American people beliving at a 70% rate that sadam did 911.

If we let their lies stand undaunted then they will win.

They MUST be labeled for the lairs they are NON STOP

Bold #1: Are you trying to say "pastry"? If so, what is a Republican pastry? A danish? A cruller?

Bold #2: What does "beliving" mean?

Bold #3: Who or what is "sadam"? A military division? An Al-Queda splinter group?

Bold #4: What kind of lairs are they? Pirate lairs? Tiger lairs?

Be specific in your answers to these important questions.

Thankies.

:lol:

Romney has one accomplishment - RomneyCare
The one thing Ryan is known for is his Machiavellian budget "plan".
Funny thing is, both are working very hard to distance themselves from their own ideas and ideals.

The Medicare cuts they accuse Obama of?
Both include those cuts in their own "plans" but have lied to the people about it.

Both Romney and Ryan have voted to "charge it" in the past and yet both lie about it now.

Now, both are lying about their tax returns.

They can run but they cannot hide.

ludddy makes some excellent points can any of you deal with his points?

Wheres the part where it says that Republicans got 70% of Americans to believe that? I believe that was your accusation wasn't it?

Its in the part that ONLY republicans were saying he was involved

Let me see, do you honestly think only "SOME" republicans said that? Lets see what some dems thought of Hussein.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cwqh4wQPoQk]Democrats on Iraq + WMD's (Weapons of Mass Destruction) - YouTube[/ame]

So do you honestly think only "SOME" in the GOP thought this? the democrats fear mongered Iraq so bad and to the point they set the stage for the Bush invasion of Iraq themselves, and approved of the force used to invade. Just a little tid bit I think you forgot about or choose not to mention.

Last edited:

Posted 9/6/2003 8:10 AM

9 years ago. :lmao: At least you're getting closer to living in the present. :lol:

The Time/CNN survey of 1,003 adults was taken Sept. 3-4 and has a margin of error of plus or minus 3.1 percentage points.

1,003 people out of a population of 294,043,000 in Sept. 2003. :lol:

I'll bet I could do a poll that small and prove that 90% of the American population believes in Sasquatch.

Forum List

Back