But, that's what he said about Stormy, remember?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
I was watching the president on the South Lawn.

He was asked if he knew his campaign was sharing polling data with the Russians.

And he said, "No, I didn't know anything about it".

But that's what he said about Stormy and it turned out there was a tape.

Can Republicans believe him this time?

Would you after he so clearly lied the last time?

What if there's a tape?

Do you even care if Trump works with the Russians to subvert our democracy? Why or why not?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
  • Banned
Do you Republicans believe he lied about stormy? Even with the tape?

Hey, remember when the 57 State Progressives used to tell us how smart they were?

I was watching the president on the South Lawn.

He was asked if he knew his campaign was sharing polling data with the Russians.

And he said, "No, I didn't know anything about it".

But that's what he said about Stormy and it turned out there was a tape.

Can Republicans believe him this time?

Would you after he so clearly lied the last time?

What if there's a tape?

Do you even care if Trump works with the Russians to subvert our democracy? Why or why not?
You're beating a dead whore.

• Banned
Wow, this is going to be televised?

You guys know what this means?

It means Trump, once again, get to star in his own reality show.

There is no evidence and nobody even alleges that the Russians or any other foreign government actually skewed the results of any election in the history of the United States.The intent of the exaggerated "meddling" by foreign governments in U.S. politics, suddenly and conveniently "discovered" by agents of the democrat party, involves propaganda and has been going on since Ike was playing golf on the White House lawn. The CIA is the other side of the spectrum. Foreign governments are so skilled in propaganda that it seems that they are now pulling the strings in the left wing media and the democrat party in order to try to disrupt the orderly process of an elected administration.

Forum List

Back