But only if you really want to

It would make more sense if you expressed a far better understanding of what your handle actually meant. Do you understand the Luddite movement?

Actually, what would make sense in this thread and on this subject would be if your own handle were explained.

Naw, never mind. Its not that interesting.

The subject of the thread, however, is. I can't quite imagine the pubs/bags telling the 99% to pay their taxes, but only if they want to.

What I can imagine is the repub voter rolling over and accepting this without a word.

It would make more sense if you expressed a far better understanding of what your handle actually meant. Do you understand the Luddite movement?

Actually, what would make sense in this thread and on this subject would be if your own handle were explained.

Naw, never mind. Its not that interesting.

The subject of the thread, however, is. I can't quite imagine the pubs/bags telling the 99% to pay their taxes, but only if they want to.

What I can imagine is the repub voter rolling over and accepting this without a word.

Since over 40% of the 99% don't pay any income tax, and a large number of those even receive "refunds" of money they never paid, I'm not seeing where they have room to complain.

Forum List

Back