But of Course!

HoleInTheVoid

Sep 10, 2008
It's all so clear now!

elehhhhna (1000+ posts) Sat Sep-27-08 09:56 AM
Original message
Elliot Spitzer was onto the Wall St GAMERS. That's why he was taken out.
Advertisements [?]

Please, somebody -- interview him about the bailout!

midnight (1000+ posts) Sat Sep-27-08 09:59 AM
Response to Original message
3. I really wish he would. But I think a silence deal was cut.
Spitzer was going public, so they threw sand in his eyes via going public on him having sex and paying for it.

Jeanette in FL (1000+ posts) Sat Sep-27-08 10:00 AM
4. I wonder if the illegal wiretaps trapped Spitzer
The Bush regime knew that Spitzer was on to them. I wonder if using the illegal wiretaps was what allowed them to take him down.

28erl (1000+ posts) Sat Sep-27-08 11:17 AM
17. you are right he was targetted because of his work
he was a fail person at the same time and a democrat, therefor unlike republicans his failures as a person are more important than the other good works he was doing

Everyone missed this fact when they went after him. I posted here time and again the facts and all anyone cared about was where his penis had been - they missed the facts -

pending (59 posts) Sat Sep-27-08 01:07 PM
20. without a doubt
Spitzer was causing to much trouble for the wallstreet types.

And make no mistake. When you control billions and billions, you have power. Spitzer became inconvenient.

Having said that once the decision was made to take Spitzer out, his life style made taking him out easy.

Honestly I don't care one whit who Spitzer screws on the side, but he was unwise in the sense that if you know people are gunning for you, wearing a bullseye on your back is a bad idea.
Elliot Spitzer was onto the Wall St GAMERS. That's why he was taken out. - Democratic Underground

Forum List

Back