But...I thought Republicans didn't support the racist President because he was black...

Watch what happens when he is excluded from the august debate. Do you have an actual opinion on the trade deal? I find the further economic ruin of the working class more interesting than trying to figure out who's a racist since it is always a matter of perspective.

I don't think the GOP wants him excluded...and there are so many candidates in the race that the national polls will be so spread out among all the candidates he could very well win a place.....which would be great.....he is also a fighter and has already taken it to obama at the National Prayer Breakfast......

I don't support the trade deal....to much power for democrats to screw things up...especially obama...and double that if hilary wins...she is already selling out the country and hasn't even been elected yet....
I am astounded that the progressives and the teabaggers seem to be on the same side on this, but for entirely different reasons. You don't trust Obama, I don't trust "free trade" agreements.
I don't trust either one.
"Free trade" has always been a tool to screw the working class, maybe a few republicans are finally coming to terms with this.
Unfortunately they are supporting Obama on this one. Proving they aren't representing the voters.

I don't think the GOP wants him excluded...and there are so many candidates in the race that the national polls will be so spread out among all the candidates he could very well win a place.....which would be great.....he is also a fighter and has already taken it to obama at the National Prayer Breakfast......

I don't support the trade deal....to much power for democrats to screw things up...especially obama...and double that if hilary wins...she is already selling out the country and hasn't even been elected yet....
I am astounded that the progressives and the teabaggers seem to be on the same side on this, but for entirely different reasons. You don't trust Obama, I don't trust "free trade" agreements.
I don't trust either one.
"Free trade" has always been a tool to screw the working class, maybe a few republicans are finally coming to terms with this.
Unfortunately they are supporting Obama on this one. Proving they aren't representing the voters.
They are supporting the only voters that matter to them, the ones who voted with boatloads of cash.

I have seen several instances so far of the Republicans passing legislation that was jammed up by the democrats....and voting with the racist President...here is one in particular....and I thought they just voted against everything he did because he was black....

The other time.....they passed an oversight bill for the Iran deal the President said he was going to sign....right? But why would they do that if they are only voting against him because he is black...?

BREAKING Senate Approves Fast-Track Trade Authority Bill - Breitbart

In an unusual twist, most Republicans supported the Democrat president’s proposal.

Yes....racism is the easy cry for democrats who want to smear innocent Republicans/conservatives/libertarians/Tea Party members.....when the democrat party is actually the racist party and their President is the biggest racist in the country....
I posted this under your link:

When business speaks, the GOP leadership listens. They only use their base for votes. Playing on their race fears and telling them education is for snobs. Business needs minimum wage workers. For skilled labor, they get immigrants who can't vote.

The GOP leadership does listen to business. They also have a long standing commitment to the Principle of Free Trade. One which the Dems have embraced.

"Race Fears"? The GOP leadership has been fine with our immigration policies though out the last couple of decades. They have been more in tune with you libs on this than their base.

"Education is for snobs" is you misunderstanding the anti-elitism of the Populist Right.

Third World immigrants are not skilled labor.

Republicans supporting an Obama proposal for the first time in six years is definitely thread worthy

I have seen several instances so far of the Republicans passing legislation that was jammed up by the democrats....and voting with the racist President...here is one in particular....and I thought they just voted against everything he did because he was black....

The other time.....they passed an oversight bill for the Iran deal the President said he was going to sign....right? But why would they do that if they are only voting against him because he is black...?

In an unusual twist, most Republicans supported the Democrat president’s proposal.

Yes....racism is the easy cry for democrats who want to smear innocent Republicans/conservatives/libertarians/Tea Party members.....when the democrat party is actually the racist party and their President is the biggest racist in the country....

When business speaks, the GOP leadership listens. They only use their base for votes. Playing on their race fears and telling them education is for snobs. Business needs minimum wage workers. For skilled labor, they get immigrants who can't vote.

The GOP leadership does listen to business. They also have a long standing commitment to the Principle of Free Trade. One which the Dems have embraced.

"Race Fears"? The GOP leadership has been fine with our immigration policies though out the last couple of decades. They have been more in tune with you libs on this than their base.

"Education is for snobs" is you misunderstanding the anti-elitism of the Populist Right.

yes...apparently this poster believes the graduates of Harvard and Yale who have controlled our government throught the last Presidents have done a bang up job running the place...and how big is the national debt? And how well are we doing against the muslim terrorists? Yeah....Harvard and yale are apparently overrated in their ability to produce decent Presidents.......they did produce hilary and bill...and obama....the biggest crooks and scam artists we have ever seen.....

2aguy... progressives are going to hate, regardless of the merits of any proposal.

2aguy... progressives are going to hate, regardless of the merits of any proposal.

Yes...it is just who they are......

Correll said: Third World immigrants are not skilled labor.

When you look at old, overweight Republicans without health care, immigrants are indeed "skilled labor". Then you look at educated immigrants who really are skilled labor and compare them to anti education Republicans and there is no contest.

Correll said: Third World immigrants are not skilled labor.

When you look at old, overweight Republicans without health care, immigrants are indeed "skilled labor". Then you look at educated immigrants who really are skilled labor and compare them to anti education Republicans and there is no contest.

Wow...the new democrat big lie....Republicans are anti education...when it is the democrats who purposefully trap kids in schools controlled by the democrat party that do not actually educate children, graduate kids at the rate of 50% and those who do graduate often can't read or do math....and the Republicans who fight to give all American children a real education.....

This is one of the new big lies the democrats and their minions are pushing......lying filth....

Many of the far right are not pro-education. Simply study the school board fights locally and state wide over a given year. In Utah, we have a fairly ignorant legislature making some very dumb legislation about education.

Forum List

Back