But How Could The Holocaust Not Be True?

What kind of reply is that Lope? I said basically the same as retired sgt above, and you quote statistics of Stalin's killings? I agree, Stalin killed plenty as well. So have Mao, and plenty of others.

I was appalled that you and fanger seem to want to deny the holocaust ever happened.

It happened,but again,the numbers have been inflated by our corrupt school systems not being anywhere near the 6 million.plus knowing how our school system is so corrupt and dishonest on our real history,i would wager they were bodies of someone else and not jews the way the zionists have heavy influence over our govenment with AIPAC and in the media as well.

Picture of mass graves, that is the way to dispose of bodies. If you look at the pics of India, Russia, and Japan they all look alike. No one is saying Jews did not die, but the no . and way is the issue. To round people up on trains to bring them to their death is ridiculous, why not just kill them where found. Remember the Germans were fighting a war, they had better things to do with their time and food. The 6 mil no has been used for years before Hitler, but I suppose you did not watch the video.
Now some may of believed in the gas chambers only due to word of mouth and spread of the gossip. You know how that is.
Over 65 mil to 85 mil people are said to of died in that WORLD War, so it was not about the Jews.

you might as well be talking to brick wall with him.He thinks our government is not corrupt and actually looks out for its people and and that our government is here to serve its people.lol

yeah he never watches videos or bothers to read links that don't go along with his warped views about world history or current events in our government.lol.

Yep, the stories got around and people really did believe most of this stuff, I mean who knew what was happening a few towns over, and then they hear the stories , oh they got gassed, I guess I was so lucky then that I was at this concentration camps.

What kind of reply is that Lope? I said basically the same as retired sgt above, and you quote statistics of Stalin's killings? I agree, Stalin killed plenty as well. So have Mao, and plenty of others.

I was appalled that you and fanger seem to want to deny the holocaust ever happened.

It happened,but again,the numbers have been inflated by our corrupt school systems not being anywhere near the 6 million.plus knowing how our school system is so corrupt and dishonest on our real history,i would wager they were bodies of someone else and not jews the way the zionists have heavy influence over our govenment with AIPAC and in the media as well.

Picture of mass graves, that is the way to dispose of bodies. If you look at the pics of India, Russia, and Japan they all look alike. No one is saying Jews did not die, but the no . and way is the issue. To round people up on trains to bring them to their death is ridiculous, why not just kill them where found. Remember the Germans were fighting a war, they had better things to do with their time and food. The 6 mil no has been used for years before Hitler, but I suppose you did not watch the video.
Now some may of believed in the gas chambers only due to word of mouth and spread of the gossip. You know how that is.
Over 65 mil to 85 mil people are said to of died in that WORLD War, so it was not about the Jews.

you might as well be talking to brick wall with him.He thinks our government is not corrupt and actually looks out for its people and and that our government is here to serve its people.lol

yeah he never watches videos or bothers to read links that don't go along with his warped views about world history or current events in our government.lol.

Yep, the stories got around and people really did believe most of this stuff, I mean who knew what was happening a few towns over, and then they hear the stories , oh they got gassed, I guess I was so lucky then that I was at this concentration camps.
Have you ever met a German concentration camp survivor? I have. I believe them. No one can fake that kind of suffering and horror. No one.
A paltry few thousands of survivors. A paltry few hundreds of Nazis. ALL say the same thing. and you in your superior wisdom think they ALL LIED about millions of people being gassedat Nazis abattoirs like Auschwitz?

Have you ever met a German concentration camp survivor? I have. I believe them. No one can fake that kind of suffering and horror. No one.
A paltry few thousands of survivors. A paltry few hundreds of Nazis. ALL say the same thing. and you in your superior wisdom think they ALL LIED about millions of people being gassedat Nazis abattoirs like Auschwitz?

fanger took you to school in his post immediately after yours.:biggrin:

as i said before,the fact that government paid disinfo agent trolls rightwinger and dawgshit-aka sayit,clicked on a like for a post by someone attacking the OP,proves its true.lol.

rightwinger and dawgshit defend the official versions of ALL government events no matter how absurd and full of lies they are such as the JFK assassination for example.

My take on all this, fighting over the numbers does nothing to insure that it will not happen again, the world is getting into yet another high-tension situation with the alleged Arab world Vs everybody else scene being promoted in the media. My question for all here, is how do we as humans, prevent the same sorts of disasters that have happened so many times in history?

My take on all this, fighting over the numbers does nothing to insure that it will not happen again, the world is getting into yet another high-tension situation with the alleged Arab world Vs everybody else scene being promoted in the media. My question for all here, is how do we as humans, prevent the same sorts of disasters that have happened so many times in history?

I'm certain you've already noticed your fellow 9/11 "Truthers" are far more interested in selling hate than they are in preventing future "disasters." In fact, you've probably noticed a strong connection between what's left of the now defunct "Truther" Movement and the Holocaust Denial Movement. It's no coincidence.

"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong. - Charlie Veitch

The "truth movement" is not a totally uniform set of individuals who are identical in what they think & promote. Some of the truthers may have views that you consider offensive and others maybe not so much.

We have NOT signed up to be identical clones of a single "truther" meme.
Get over it.

Forum List

Back