Busybody Killjoys Hatin' on Bacon

File this under: From My Cold Dead Hands.

No busybody globalist killjoys who want us all to live on soybeans while they suck down wagu beef are going to take away My Bacon...or Sausage...or Adult Beverages.

Fo shizzle.

No amount of alcohol, sausage or bacon is safe according to a new global blueprint on how to beat cancer.

Even small amounts of processed meats and booze increase the risk of a host of cancers outlined in World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) guidelines updated every decade.

The respected global authority has unveiled a 10-point plan to cut your risk of getting cancer by up to 40%.

Brits have been told to banish favourites such as ham, burgers and hot dogs from their diets by experts who say they are a direct cause of bowel cancer....

No amount of alcohol, sausage or bacon is safe according to cancer experts
You'll say that until you're diagnosed with cancer. I speak from experience. Still, your choice.
Yeah. Right. No cancer in my family. But I got it (beat it).

:)
Neighbor down the street. Ate healthy. Exercised. Did everything right. Got shingles last month. Died last week from complications.

Eat yer bacon. Smoke yer cigs. Drink yer booze. When yer time is up, its up no matter what you do.

Don't listen to her.

When yer time is up, its up no matter what you do.
Real life doesn't work that way. If you care about being around as healthy as possible, you make smart choices.

If you wanna look and feel like the average American, eat like the average American.

I LOVE LIFE, and I'm in it for the Long haul.

Last edited:
When yer time is up, its up no matter what you do.
Real life doesn't work that way. If you care about being around as healthy as possible, you make smart choices.

If you wanna look and feel like the average American, eat like the average American.

Thanks LOVE LIFE, and I'm in it for the Long haul.
Those who eat bacon, drink booze, etc ARE loving life. Nobody has control of when their number is up. Hell, I could watch all I do, jog, exercise, eat healthier, etc etc etc..then go out to check the mailbox and some asshole runs over me. Poof. Gone. And look at all I missed out on! Fuck that shit. I'll eat what I want, do what I want.

You gotta die of something. I'll take my chances with beer and bacon.
I like being fit and having a six pack until the end (age 127)

Fit people can eat bacon. The two most certainly are not Mutually Exclusive.

Please eat all the bacon you want, and top if off with hot dogs, maybe eat them together.

Deal...as long as you continue to drink you Drain-O cocktails.

File this under: From My Cold Dead Hands.

No busybody globalist killjoys who want us all to live on soybeans while they suck down wagu beef are going to take away My Bacon...or Sausage...or Adult Beverages.

Fo shizzle.

No amount of alcohol, sausage or bacon is safe according to a new global blueprint on how to beat cancer.

Even small amounts of processed meats and booze increase the risk of a host of cancers outlined in World Cancer Research Fund (WCRF) guidelines updated every decade.

The respected global authority has unveiled a 10-point plan to cut your risk of getting cancer by up to 40%.

Brits have been told to banish favourites such as ham, burgers and hot dogs from their diets by experts who say they are a direct cause of bowel cancer....

No amount of alcohol, sausage or bacon is safe according to cancer experts
Tolja people. Once they get all the smokers smoke free, they will need new targets. My bet will be booze. But maybe it will be bacon eaters. Or coffee drinkers.

Here's a bet: they go after things a great many people enjoy. They demonize said things in order to justify a "sin" tax. The tax money is a shakedown scheme which enriches the Busybodies. Wash-Rinse-Repeat.

Deal...as long as you continue to drink you Drain-O cocktails.[/QUOTE]

Please eat all the bacon you want, and top if off with hot dogs, maybe eat them together.

I don't drink tails of male birds no matter what they are made of.

Last edited:

I don't drink tails of males bird no matter what they are made of.[/QUOTE]

You don't have a blender?

There is something else that is a danger to your health too.

Lead.

Lead is very dangerous. Particularly at high velocities!

Leave the bacon and get out!

I jest....hehe

I don't drink tails of males bird no matter what they are made of.

You don't have a blender?

[/QUOTE]

Not for cocktails or fish.

Forum List

Back