Busting a nut on Sotomayor

As a voting dem I have to say that the saccharine being spewed in these hearing makes me cringe. Sonya is not kuntakinte for petes sake.

• Banned
As a voting dem I have to say that the saccharine being spewed in these hearing makes me cringe. Sonya is not kuntakinte for petes sake.

Thank you for getting the second layer of the joke. :D

That's prolly worth some rep even.

This is a useless formality. It's not like Sonya Sotomayor isn't gonna be confirmed. So Orin Hatch and Sessions' old ass can ask all the ball-busting questions they want. Just a waste of time.

Last edited:
This is a useless formality. It's not like Sonya Sotomayor-naise isn't gonna be confirmed. So Orin Hatch and Sessions' old ass can ask all the ball-busting questions they want. Just a waste of time.

Since it clearly doesn't matter to libbies what her actual views on anything might be, and since (yes) she is going to be confirmed regardless of anything she gets asked or any answers she gives at these "hearings," and since the majority of the American public seems to have little interest in the views of ANY prospective SCOTUS Justices, the Sotomayor "hearings" are, indeed, largely just a waste of time.

Yeah, because as we all know, any tire-kicking of a potential SCOTUS Justice is nothing more than privileged old white men picking on a wise Latina.

Yeah, because as we all know, any tire-kicking of a potential SCOTUS Justice is nothing more than privileged old white men picking on a wise Latina.

That ANY white male DARES to "question" the wise Latina is just further proof that white males (especially those GOP'ers) are

RACIST!

Last edited:
Ahem!

Excuuuuuuuse me, but wise Latina has been declared redundant. Get with the friggin program already!

Forum List

Back