Buster Douglas Mike Tyson 30 for 30 tomorrow night

Now does anyone have footage of Ali training that compares to that?
Kevin Rooney stands in one place as Tyson bears in on him

Joe Frazier fought the same way. Constantly bearing in looking for the big left hook.

Over two decades, Ali fought all styles and figured out how to beat them

Well Frazier did beat Ali once, so......

And was robbed of another win...an assertion I will subscribe to until the day the Good Lord takes me. Everyone knows there is nothing more crooked than the Fight Game, especially back then.

I always thought Frazier won the first fight

Guess it is one of those puncher/boxer viewpoints

Just like Sugar Ray Leonard vs Marvin Hagler fight

This is going to be awesome. Probably the biggest upset in the history of sports. I can’t wait
That was a bullshit fight. Tyson knocked Douglas out and the fuckin' ref gave him a long count to get back in it.

as i said earlier,Douglass was also lucky in the fact he was LITERALLY saved by the bell.:biggrin: the bell sounded about 10 to 20 seconds later after he got up which gave him time to sit down regroup.Had that happened to him EARLIER in the round,he would not have had that luxary of sitting down to regroup like that. Lady Luck was indeed on his side that day.:biggrin:

I refused to watch the fight because I thought it would be another Tyson 90 sec knockout
What’s wrong with that? Would you rather see a boring decision?

I was at the spaghetti bender bar in college. I was leaning back in my chair and fell backward when it happened.

Forum List

Back