Busted… Vile Protesters With “Nazi” Signs Filmed Entering Dem Rep’s Office After Rall

Am I not speaking English? I have said if she snagged a bunch of mall rats and paid them to hassle her opponent as a grass roots group, that'd be a dirty trick. Do you have ANY evidence she did? What is this vile, evil, sneaky, dirty thing you believe she's done?

Mebbe it's just me, but this is a pretty typical campaign event from where I'm sitting. I'm wondering WTF...why's everyone else all excited?

Which is why these dishonest politicians continue to get elected....because folks don't seem to care that they do this stuff.

But not pay your bills on time or admit you dabbled in witchcraft....now that's a capital offense.

By the way....my wife spotted Obama with a voodoo doll before the 08' election. I didn't see it myself, but she's seen them since she was a kid. She knows what they look like. Anyone who practices voodoo is capable of anything.

Btw. Voodoo originated from Africa....Nigera, Kenya.....where Obama's family is from.

Last edited:
well now, calling the NAACP, Pelosi, lefties. we can't hear you..:eusa_whistle:

What a complete shock…
Vile protesters with Nazi signs were caught on film returning to Rep. Debbie Halvorson‘s office this week after protesting in front of Americans for Prosperity offices in Chicago.
YouTube - Halvorson Nazi Protest
Rep. Debbie Halvorson‘s office organizes a protest on September 15, outside an American for Prosperity Event, featuring images of her opponent Adam Kinzinger and other prominent conservative figures including Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin as Nazis.

read the rest here with comments.
Gateway Pundit

i hate this type of stuff.

most conservative republicans are NOT nazis
just like most liberals and democrats are NOT nazis

bush was NOT a nazi
clinton was NOT a nazi
obama is NOT a nazi

I'm sure you are just as appalled when glenn beck and rush limbaugh refer to obama and liberals as nazis.....

no?

this thread isn't about Beck or Limbaugh.

Zing!!!

Agency heads do not need Senate confirmation, The Rabbi, at least not as a matter of constitutional law. We gonna chew that rag again?

Every time I ask "what's the deal" someone on this thread tells me it's o-b-v-i-o-u-s. Well, sorry, not to me. So can you spell it out.

What did Halvorson do that you find so "vile"?

Forget it. Nothing to see here. Just move on.
:eek: Ummm, yes agency directors do need Senate confirmation.

*that's some scary shit, there*

Agency heads do not need Senate confirmation, The Rabbi, at least not as a matter of constitutional law. We gonna chew that rag again?

Every time I ask "what's the deal" someone on this thread tells me it's o-b-v-i-o-u-s. Well, sorry, not to me. So can you spell it out.

What did Halvorson do that you find so "vile"?

Forget it. Nothing to see here. Just move on.
:eek: Ummm, yes agency directors do need Senate confirmation.

*that's some scary shit, there*
1d7b78a5-114c-4b46-b9cf-2740567d4eaa.jpg

If only you had had the right picture at the time.

Am I not speaking English? I have said if she snagged a bunch of mall rats and paid them to hassle her opponent as a grass roots group, that'd be a dirty trick. Do you have ANY evidence she did? What is this vile, evil, sneaky, dirty thing you believe she's done?

Mebbe it's just me, but this is a pretty typical campaign event from where I'm sitting. I'm wondering WTF...why's everyone else all excited?

Which is why these dishonest politicians continue to get elected....because folks don't seem to care that they do this stuff.

But not pay your bills on time or admit you dabbled in witchcraft....now that's a capital offense.

By the way....my wife spotted Obama with a voodoo doll before the 08' election. I didn't see it myself, but she's seen them since she was a kid. She knows what they look like. Anyone who practices voodoo is capable of anything.

Btw. Voodoo originated from Africa....Nigera, Kenya.....where Obama's family is from.

So which is it, mudwhistle? Is the occult a bad thing when Reagan and O'Donnell do it, or mebbe not so much if it fuels your paranoid belief that Obama was born in Kenya?

So which is it, mudwhistle? Is the occult a bad thing when Reagan and O'Donnell do it, or mebbe not so much if it fuels your paranoid belief that Obama was born in Kenya?

I said his family was from Kenya. He helped his cousin get elected Prime Minister there.

It's not a stretch that he would try to use any help he can get. Yesterday somebody asked him how he was gonna reverse the negativity about his programs so he can get re-elected. He said "I'll get it done....I just don't have my mojo going yet!!"

MoJo - Mojo (pronounced /ˈmoʊdʒoʊ/) is a term commonly encountered in the African-American folk belief called hoodoo. A mojo is a type of magic charm, often of red flannel cloth and tied with a drawstring, containing botanical, zoological, and/or mineral curios, petition papers, and the like.[1] It is typically worn under clothing.

Mojo (African American culture), a magical charm bag used in voodoo

Mojo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Seems like Obama likes to "Dabble" in witchcraft himself.:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back