Busted… Vile Protesters With “Nazi” Signs Filmed Entering Dem Rep’s Office After Rall

godwins-law-9796.jpg

Okie dokie. Ready with that explanation now?

Do you think it is appropriate for an elected official to organize a fake grass roots rally with signs that smear her opponent with vile terms? Or do you think that's just politics as usual?
Because if you think the latter then you're part of the problem.

I'm not following you, The Rabbi. What was fake about the rally?

godwins-law-9796.jpg

Do you think it is appropriate for an elected official to organize a fake grass roots rally with signs that smear her opponent with vile terms? Or do you think that's just politics as usual?
Because if you think the latter then you're part of the problem.

I'm not following you, The Rabbi. What was fake about the rally?
you've GOT to be kidding
staffers for an elected official paying people to protest her opponent?
and you dont see whats wrong with that?

The article seems to be a work in progress, but this is what I have gathered as of 8:01 am EST: one protestor is affiliated with Organizing For America (an Obama group) and one is a former member of Pelosi's staff.

And I ask again, so what?

Look, if Halvorson had gotten a dozen mall rats to carry her signs for $5 an hour, mebbe I'd agree this is a dirty trick. But I don't have any heartburn with the notion that Obama's organization lent her paid staff, or that her own paid campaign workers were there. Where else should they be?

Anyway, I thought the outrage was over the use of Nazi references....I'm still waiting to hear why that's a big hairy deal.

The essential problem is folks want to play the nazi card rather than discuss substantive issues, and they play dishonest games.

It is just one part of it. She is running a scam out of her office to make her opponent look bad, and she is one calling Nazi, when she is running nazi tactics.

Paying folks to be grass roots is problematic as well

The article seems to be a work in progress, but this is what I have gathered as of 8:01 am EST: one protestor is affiliated with Organizing For America (an Obama group) and one is a former member of Pelosi's staff.

Look, if Halvorson had gotten a dozen mall rats to carry her signs for $5 an hour, mebbe I'd agree this is a dirty trick. But I don't have any heartburn with the notion that Obama's organization lent her paid staff, or that her own paid campaign workers were there. Where else should they be?

Anyway, I thought the outrage was over the use of Nazi references....I'm still waiting to hear why that's a big hairy deal.

Clearly you don't get it. No amount of explaining will show you why it is wrong for an elected official to call his opponent a Nazi, or other vile terms like that.
Sorry, we tried.

Lets just say it is outside the norm of uncivilized bad behavior. It is immoral and unethical and it is more so than normal unethical immoral people want to go.

Lets just say it is outside the norm of uncivilized bad behavior. It is immoral and unethical and it is more so than normal unethical immoral people want to go.

"Immoral" and "unethical" are terms with no meaning to the Left, except as rhetorical trip words to use against their opponents. They justify everything either on expediency, the end result, or its technical legality.

Clearly you don't get it. No amount of explaining will show you why it is wrong for an elected official to call his opponent a Nazi, or other vile terms like that.
Sorry, we tried.

Wrong?

It's ineffective, obnoxious and deletrious to the common good. But t'aint illegal, The Rabbi.

Sorry, we tried.

Wrong?

It's ineffective, obnoxious and deletrious to the common good. But t'aint illegal, The Rabbi.

Did anyone claim it was illegal?
See my previous post for a characterization of your position.

Sorry, we tried.

Wrong?

It's ineffective, obnoxious and deletrious to the common good. ....
And before you said you saw no problem with it.

well now, calling the NAACP, Pelosi, lefties. we can't hear you..:eusa_whistle:

What a complete shock…
Vile protesters with Nazi signs were caught on film returning to Rep. Debbie Halvorson‘s office this week after protesting in front of Americans for Prosperity offices in Chicago.
YouTube - Halvorson Nazi Protest
Rep. Debbie Halvorson‘s office organizes a protest on September 15, outside an American for Prosperity Event, featuring images of her opponent Adam Kinzinger and other prominent conservative figures including Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin as Nazis.

read the rest here with comments.
Gateway Pundit

i hate this type of stuff.

most conservative republicans are NOT nazis
just like most liberals and democrats are NOT nazis

bush was NOT a nazi
clinton was NOT a nazi
obama is NOT a nazi

I'm sure you are just as appalled when glenn beck and rush limbaugh refer to obama and liberals as nazis.....

no?

Nazi is an overused term. Someone who practices fascism is more accurate.

Fair enough.

Mebbe now, someone can explain to me why it's a dirty trick to use paid campaign staff?

Presenting something as a grass roots protest when in fact it is organized by the opposing candidate is not a dirty trick?
Does honesty mean anything to you, or is it just a matter what's legal?

Welcome to the ObamaNation folks.

ain't it a pretty thing.

and this congresscritter should be investigated for using tax payers monies to PAY FOR THIS wicked type of shit.

You see nothing wrong with this?

Being illegal isn't the same as doing something wrong. Lying during a campaign isn't illegal cuz it happens all of the time. But is it wrong. Yes.

Trying to make your opposition look like racists.....you're damned right that's wrong.

Fair enough.

Mebbe now, someone can explain to me why it's a dirty trick to use paid campaign staff?

Presenting something as a grass roots protest when in fact it is organized by the opposing candidate is not a dirty trick?
Does honesty mean anything to you, or is it just a matter what's legal?

Yes. Presenting a group as grass roots when it is candidate sponsored would qualify as a dirty trick. I just don't see it reported anywhere that this happened, The Rabbi.

godwins-law-9796.jpg

Sorry to say but I dismiss Godwin's Law as a viable strategy for winning an argument. Even in this case, it's a win for no one. Facts and reason win arguments...

...and sometimes clever insults.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back