Busted thousads of Amazon employees listening to Alexa conversation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Busted: Thousands Of Amazon Employees Listening To Alexa Conversations
Amazon employs thousands of people to listen in on what people around the world are saying to their Alexa digital assistant, according to what is sure to be a Congressional hearing-inspiring report by Bloomberg, which cites seven people who have worked on the program.

AND the real stupid can't believe how everything and anything will be hacked go get that driverless car dumb asses get those smart home toys dumb asses , get that smart tv, smart phone, smart banking too gawd you are so fk dumb on this when u r a sheep.

Last edited:
Busted: Thousands Of Amazon Employees Listening To Alexa Conversations
Amazon employs thousands of people to listen in on what people around the world are saying to their Alexa digital assistant, according to what is sure to be a Congressional hearing-inspiring report by Bloomberg, which cites seven people who have worked on the program.

AND the real stupid can't believe how everything and anything will be hacked go get that driverless car dumb asses get those smart home toys dumb asses , get that smart tv, smart phoe, smart banking too gawd you are so fk dumb on this when u r a sheep.

Serves anyone right dumb enough to buy that junk in the first place.

OMG technology is gonna get us!!

OHNOES.gif

They would only hear mirth, classical music, and the occasional bong rip from our speakers.

Yep. There was once a time in this country where privacy was revered. I have nothing to hide, but I have a right to privacy in my home. Companies irk the crap out of me that sell our privacy rights for a profit. And it irks the crap out of me that it is no longer expressed, privacy is a right of a free country. Here is a great article on it-

Does the Government Guarantee a Right to Privacy?

Kids are no longer taught losing that right is an erosion of liberty.

View attachment 255271
You are obviously very young.

Creepitus doesn't wonder why his cellphone is made to track him even when it is off, nor why it can be made to listen to his conversation when not even turned on.

I would never let a device like that in my home. You have to be nuts.

View attachment 255271
You are obviously very young.

Creepitus doesn't wonder why his cellphone is made to track him even when it is off, nor why it can be made to listen to his conversation when not even turned on.
Listen son, if you've got any damn sense at all you don't say things you don't want other folks to hear on any phone, and you sure as hell.dont take yer cellphone with ya if ya don't want anyone following you.

Do I need to explain that everything you put on the internet stays there forever or that eating rocks is bad for you?

Forum List

Back