Busted: The Lies Of Miriam Goderich (The Literary Agent Of Obama's 1991 'Born In Kenya' Bio) Exposed

Yup, she just pulled it out of her ass, just like others did years later when Obama ran for Illinois senate. Just a big coincidence that means nothing. No one on the left has ever discussed it other than to repeat denials from Obama.

Discussed what? An obvious error- at odds with every major publication?

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Great, the left wing media supports obama----like no one knew that.

the point here is that he obviously lied to the publicist about his birth place.

Its ludicrous to claim that he did not know what she had written about him.

This thread is not about his birthplace, its about him being a liar.

The point here is that you lie to attack Obama.

It is ludicrous to claim that anyone would purposely tell one person he was born in Kenya when he was telling the entire world he was born in Hawaii- only an idiot Birther would believe such Bullshit.

This thread just shows how you are willing to lie to attack Obama.

If someone wrote a biographical sketch of you, would you want to read it before it was published?

Are you now claiming that obama did not know or care what was written about him? Really?

No- i am pointing out that you lie every time you claim anything is true that you are just speculating on.

Because of course that is what you Birthers do- you lie, speculate and use innuendo.

Speculation is brought about by inconsistencies in claims made by politicians.

Still waiting for you to tell us how obama paid the 50K per semester at Harvard.

Someone said loans, no financial institution would loan any student that much money with no co-signers or collateral. So who co-signed his student loans? If he got scholarships, what kind ? If grants, what kind? The guy admitted to having average grades, so how exactly did he pay several hundred thousand in tuition, room, board etc? This is a legitimate question. But you obama worshipers don't really care do you?

Redfish, all of the questions have been answered logically and consistently over and over again. That is why some, reflective of their peer group, middle schoolers think the TPM is only only, dumb people. Most adults already know that.

I don't know, Frank, and neither do you.

If you are a birther, than you are a foolish person; if not, then you are a liar.

Jake, can you read English?

Obama-Closeup-2.png

How did she get everything correct -- except the Kenyan birth?

Because she only made one mistake.

and obama did not proof what was written about him? Do you really believe that of the narcissist in chief?

Birthers- always wanting us to act like you- asking us to engage in speculation, innuendo and lies.

The facts we know:
In 1990 major publications around the United States had articles on Barack Obama mentioning he was born in Hawaii.
1991 an obscure pamphlet says he was born in Kenya- the editor of which says that was a mistake.
Since 1991- every mention in every major publication has Barack Obama born in Hawaii.

We go by the facts- not by your speculation, lies and innuendo.

Discussed what? An obvious error- at odds with every major publication?

New York Times,February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times,August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine,June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Great, the left wing media supports obama----like no one knew that.

the point here is that he obviously lied to the publicist about his birth place.

Its ludicrous to claim that he did not know what she had written about him.

This thread is not about his birthplace, its about him being a liar.

The point here is that you lie to attack Obama.

It is ludicrous to claim that anyone would purposely tell one person he was born in Kenya when he was telling the entire world he was born in Hawaii- only an idiot Birther would believe such Bullshit.

This thread just shows how you are willing to lie to attack Obama.

If someone wrote a biographical sketch of you, would you want to read it before it was published?

Are you now claiming that obama did not know or care what was written about him? Really?

No- i am pointing out that you lie every time you claim anything is true that you are just speculating on.

Because of course that is what you Birthers do- you lie, speculate and use innuendo.

Speculation is brought about by inconsistencies in claims made by politicians.

Still waiting for you to tell us how obama paid the 50K per semester at Harvard.

Someone said loans, no financial institution would loan any student that much money with no co-signers or collateral. So who co-signed his student loans? If he got scholarships, what kind ? If grants, what kind? The guy admitted to having average grades, so how exactly did he pay several hundred thousand in tuition, room, board etc? This is a legitimate question. But you obama worshipers don't really care do you?

Frankly- why would I care how any President paid for his college tuition? I certainly didn't care how Bush or Clinton did- why would I- or you- suddenly be deeply concerned about how this one particular President paid for his tuition.

That being said- you never had a college student loan did you?

Anyway- I know you are determined to rely upon lies, speculation and innuendo- but this issue was long ago addressed in the Media.

Obamas carried 120 000 student loan debt for decades The Daily Caller

Though Obama received a scholarship to attend Occidental College, the money ran out after his freshman year. He paid the rest of his undergraduate tuition through loans and assistance from his family.

Michelle Obama took out loans to pay for college at Princeton University and Harvard University as well. The Obamas carried these debts for the first 25 years of their marriage.

The president and the first lady also racked up $40,000 each attending Harvard Law School. Including undergraduate loans, the Obamas owed a combined $120,000 after college.

They did not settle their debts until 2004, when Obama signed a $1.9 million book deal to write “The Audacity of Hope.” He was also elected to the U.S. Senate that year.

It's really simple: Obama told his publisher that he was born in Kenya.

Right, so he either lied or did not know where he was born----------------THATS THE POINT LIBS, WAKE UP.

Or the third obvious alternative- you are just lying again in order to attack President Obama.

I am asking questions, you are lying. I guess you don't understand the difference.

No- your questions were a lie- but you knew that.

Just as I would be lying if I said-
you either beat your dog with your right hand or you beat your dog with your left hand- thats the point Contards, wake up!

Redfish, once again has lost his points in this OP and is merely yelling.

The OP question was answered long, long ago.

Redfish did not go to college, so his questions about the tuition are immaterial.

Forum List

Back