Busted: Justice Dept. regularly enlists Media Matters to spin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by koshergrl, Sep 18, 2012.

1. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,085
    Shocker!

"Internal Department of Justice emails obtained by The Daily Caller show Attorney General Eric Holder’s communications staff has collaborated with the left-wing advocacy group Media Matters for America in an attempt to quell news stories about scandals plaguing Holder and America’s top law enforcement agency."

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Sinjorri

Sinjorri Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +267
    watch the shock run across my face. i am devastated.

3. Clementine

Clementine Platinum Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,727
    There was a time when Americans would have been shocked at this and the media would have done some serious investigating and made this a top story.

Now, it's par for the course. Some in the media report it, though fewer people raise an eyebrow. Other media immediately try to bury it because they don't want damning facts hurting their candidate.

The sad part is that so many people still trust certain sources and feel that things would not be reported if they weren't true and would be reported if they were.

So many are blind to the bigger picture. So many of the left's tactics are straight from Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. I wish more people would read that and see the blueprint for Obama's policies.

4. Conservative

Conservative Type 40

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,030
    Dance around it, Libtards... dance!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. The Professor

The Professor Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,481
    I was so surprised you could have knocked me over with a wrecking ball.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  6. koshergrl

koshergrl Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,085
    Funny thing..I got a neg from someone saying that my thread about how the msm is avoiding reporting Obama's security bungling belongs in the conspiracy forum.

Yeah, right...

7. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,683
    the libtard cricket chior is singing do ya hear em?

:lol::lol::lol:

8. TheGreatGatsby

TheGreatGatsby Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,565
    It took me a second, but I got it. :badgrin:

9. The Professor

The Professor Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,481
    If they ever check the lip prints on Obama’s bony derriere, they will find traces of DNA for Chris Matthews, Anderson Cooper, Rachael Maddow, Arianna Huffington and the rest of their colleagues in the liberal MSM.

If Joseph Pulitzer were alive today, he would not believe how the press has degenerated into nothing more than a propaganda machine for one of the most corrupt and incompetent administration in our country's history. Pulitzer knew that only an unbiased, alert and aggressive media could protect the citizens of this country, Here are two of my favorite Pulitzer quotes:

"There is not a crime, there is not a dodge, there is not a trick, there is not a swindle, there is not a vice which does not live by secrecy. Get these things out in the open, describe them, attack them, ridicule them in the press, and sooner or later public opinion will sweep them away. Publicity may not be the only thing that is needed, but it is the one thing without which all other agencies will fail."

“Our Republic and its press will rise or fall together … An able, disinterested, public-spirited press, with trained intelligence to know the right and courage to do it, can preserve that public virtue without which popular government is a sham and a mockery. A cynical, mercenary, demagogic press will produce in time a people as base as itself. The power to mold the future of the Republic will be in the hands of the journalists of future generations.”

I am convinced there is not one single problem this country has, whether it is with the economy, education, crime or international relations, which would not be quickly resolved if our media were dedicated, honest and diligent. Unfortunately, there is no chance of that happening any time soon.

10. LadyGunSlinger

LadyGunSlinger Conservative Babe Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,196
    Media Matters at the very least needs to lose their tax exempt status. This Administration is soo damn corrupt it defies logic. Look at Kathlene Syphllis-- broke the law but was sent to "ethics" training said Obama so that's good enough and yet if a republican member of congress so much as sneezes in the wrong direction, RESIGN, QUIT! I'm so over the double standard.