Busted: Florida Democratic Candidate For Governor Caught Cheating During Debate.

Leave it up to a democrat so desperate that cheating is the only option. This clearly shows that democrats will do anything to win. They don't care about the rules and regulations that the debates demand. This clearly shows that these people do not engage in the proper ethics to lead this country. Let’s see if the LIBERAL SOUTH FLORIDA MEDIA will cover this aspect of the story. No matter, when this goes viral, Sink just as well has sunk herself.......lol.

RealClearPolitics - Video - FL Dem Candidate For Governor Caught Breaking Debate Rules

CNN: Alex Sink’s campaign violated rules Monday evening at the CNN/St. Petersburg Times Florida gubernatorial debate when her make-up artist delivered a message during a television break.

Sink, the Democratic nominee, was shown a two-sentence message on a cell phone that offered her advice during the debate. Republican nominee Rick Scott who was sitting next to her in this nationally televised debate, noticed the violation and notified a CNN official, who approached the make-up artist and Sink and confiscated the cell phone.

The message read: “The attorney who [w]on the Sykes suit said alex sink did nothing wrong. Tell not to let him keep talking about her.”

More in link including video of the event.

I would have agreed this was cheating, until Palin and the notes in the hand thing. The far right convinced me that any assistance during an interview or debate only proved you were smart enough to get help.

Hey stupid, Palin wasn't engaged in a debate, she was giving a speech. And tthere are no rules that states you cannot have notes when giving a speech, no matter what material the note is written on. Wise up!

BAM! :lol:

LibocalypseNow wrote:

The rules were clearly laid out by CNN and were agreed to by all parties involved. This woman did violate the rules. Even CNN is criticizing her for this. The Democrats can justify it all they want but cheating is cheating in the end. Shame Shame.

I think you are being petty and foolish. How could one text even influence the debate? But if it pleases to you turn a technicality into a major moral victory, enjoy your brief moment of glee.

LibocalypseNow wrote:

The rules were clearly laid out by CNN and were agreed to by all parties involved. This woman did violate the rules. Even CNN is criticizing her for this. The Democrats can justify it all they want but cheating is cheating in the end. Shame Shame.

I think you are being petty and foolish. How could one text even influence the debate? But if it pleases to you turn a technicality into a major moral victory, enjoy your brief moment of glee.

Using your logic it's ok to cheat as long as the cheating doesn't help you. :cuckoo:

Leave it up to a democrat so desperate that cheating is the only option. This clearly shows that democrats will do anything to win. They don't care about the rules and regulations that the debates demand. This clearly shows that these people do not engage in the proper ethics to lead this country. Let’s see if the LIBERAL SOUTH FLORIDA MEDIA will cover this aspect of the story. No matter, when this goes viral, Sink just as well has sunk herself.......lol.

RealClearPolitics - Video - FL Dem Candidate For Governor Caught Breaking Debate Rules

CNN: Alex Sink’s campaign violated rules Monday evening at the CNN/St. Petersburg Times Florida gubernatorial debate when her make-up artist delivered a message during a television break.

Sink, the Democratic nominee, was shown a two-sentence message on a cell phone that offered her advice during the debate. Republican nominee Rick Scott who was sitting next to her in this nationally televised debate, noticed the violation and notified a CNN official, who approached the make-up artist and Sink and confiscated the cell phone.

The message read: “The attorney who [w]on the Sykes suit said alex sink did nothing wrong. Tell not to let him keep talking about her.”

I would have agreed this was cheating, until Palin and the notes in the hand thing. The far right convinced me that any assistance during an interview or debate only proved you were smart enough to get help.

So you don't see this as cheating, in a moderated debate where both sides agreed to a set of rules beforehand, because Sarah Palin scribbled a few words on her hand before giving a speech (i.e. not a moderated debate)?

The chick cheated big deal! yea it was wrong, but what is equally wrong is to accuse a whole group of people to be the same as any one person.

She cheated, I dont know what happens when you get caught, deduct some points? I dunno, but it's clear she did BUT I doubt if a 2 sentence cheat was the difference between winning and losing.

Hey stupid, Palin wasn't engaged in a debate, she was giving a speech. And tthere are no rules that states you cannot have notes when giving a speech, no matter what material the note is written on. Wise up!

You guys just make it too easy. Stupid! Look at my post! I said interview or debate. Did I say Palin was in a debate? No. I didn't. So, if you're looking for stupid, look in the mirror.

The chick cheated big deal! yea it was wrong, but what is equally wrong is to accuse a whole group of people to be the same as any one person.

She cheated, I dont know what happens when you get caught, deduct some points? I dunno, but it's clear she did BUT I doubt if a 2 sentence cheat was the difference between winning and losing.

I'll be impressed if you post this in the "Head stomped" thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-supporter-stomps-on-moveon-members-head.html

Last edited:
Both parties have cheaters on both sides. Its not just the Democrats.

Better than to focus on the party, why not focus on the MAN that cheated!

Forum List

Back