Busted...again.

Bullypulpit said:
Can't address the issue in a rational manner, so you change the subject. :rolleyes:

Ahem . . . . Mister Bully, sir. I hate to be a pest, but would you please consider telling me
Where is your proof that this was leaked by the Bush administration or, for that matter, by Republicans?

Thanks, I'd really appreciate it.

Merlin1047 said:
Ahem . . . . Mister Bully, sir. I hate to be a pest, but would you please consider telling me
Where is your proof that this was leaked by the Bush administration or, for that matter, by Republicans?

What was that Merlin? I'm hard of hearing! :laugh:

Merlin1047 said:
LOL - sometimes it takes a fog horn.

Maybe I misplaced my glasses too. I seem to have missed Bully's reply... :dev1:

Hannitized said:
Yeah, we're the victims. We are the victims of an idiot that went and STOLE documents and now it's being spun around to be the administrations fault that it's leaked. Priorities people?!
Someone stole top secret documents and shoved them down his pants.
Someone leaked the story that someone stole top secret documents and shoved them down his pants.
OMG, I'm getting a freakin' headache!! :confused: People can NOT be this damn blinded by ignorance!

I want to ammend something you said. Some stole top secret documents, shoved them in his jacket, down his pants and reportedly in his socks. Thats no big deal to Democrats. it must have been an accident.

If someone exposes the crime of the prominent Democrat, its a vast right wing conspiracy and lie done for political expediency.

If someone exposes the crime of the prominent Democrat, its a vast right wing conspiracy and lie done for political expediency.

And if someone exposes the crime of a prominent Republican they are called un-patriotic, un-American and told to shut-up.

Bullypulpit said:
And if someone exposes the crime of a prominent Republican they are called un-patriotic, un-American and told to shut-up.

Sooooo????

Bullypulpit said:
I once said you were a bright lass...I'm beginning to have my doubts.

You did? Where?

Problem is Bully, you are using talking points on turning a problem for dems onto GOP. I have a problem with that...

I want to ammend something you said. Some stole top secret documents, shoved them in his jacket, down his pants and reportedly in his socks. Thats no big deal to Democrats. it must have been an accident.

Well, let's get technical, LOL! :D

Bullypulpit said:
And JIHADTHIS...go back to reading your copy of "<i>Mein Kampf</i>".

Yet another brilliant reply! I'm a Nazi now! Shows how warped you've become with your anti-"Dubyah" obsession. You claim to be in the medical field, can't you get some meds to take the edge off? :wank:

Bullypulpit said:

Well youll never get to test that theory since you cant seem to find a prominenet republican who has committed a crime. Prove any wrong doing and you will see Republicans are the first to turn on them.

This whole thread is nothing more than a classic example of the old liberal "shuck and jive" routine. They've been doing this for so long, they start to believe their own bull shit. When you're losing... ATTACK! Slick willie and his sociopath wife put the polish to it.

bully's points here are utter crap. It's spin, and it stinks.

Bullypulpit said:
Well gosh folks, once again you've completely missed the mark. The blatant hypocrisy of Dubbyuh and his merry band is the issue. As to whether or not Sandy Berger made off with classified docs...If he did, lock him in a cell with a 300lb bull faggot named "Bubbles". If he didn't, who cares.

Many here seem all to willing to condone unethical and even illegal action on the part of the administration, but scream bloody murder when anyone has the temerity to point out that the emperor has no clothes. That's what makes government work...accountability. None of this hush-hush, secret, back-room deal bulshit this administration seems so fond of. Ya gotta keep asking the bastards hard questions until you get an answer. Our mainstream media has failed in this respect, and some of you seem afraid of the answers. Grow up children.

And JIHADTHIS...go back to reading your copy of "<i>Mein Kampf</i>".

:wank:

Merlin1047 said:

The Justice Department informed the White House that the story had been leaked before it ever hit the presses...figure it out yourself.

JIHADTHIS said:
Yet another brilliant reply! I'm a Nazi now! Shows how warped you've become with your anti-"Dubyah" obsession. You claim to be in the medical field, can't you get some meds to take the edge off? :wank:

You are a bit of a wanker...

Bullypulpit said:
The Justice Department informed the White House that the story had been leaked before it ever hit the presses...figure it out yourself.

Oh, right. That's proof. Of course.

How silly of me. I should have seen that.

Guess I lack your finely honed deductive abilities.

:beer: Get with the plan!

Merlin1047 said:
Oh, right. That's proof. Of course.

How silly of me. I should have seen that.

Guess I lack your finely honed deductive abilities.

Forum List

Back