Busted...again.

NewGuy said:
Now lemme replace 2 words which will be in bold:

Well gosh folks, once again you've completely missed the mark. The blatant hypocrisy of DARWIN and his merry band is the issue.

Many here seem all to willing to condone unethical and even illegal action on the part of the athiests, but scream bloody murder when anyone has the temerity to point out that the emperor has no clothes.

Grow up children.

and

Now, that is so much peurile nonsense. But that seems to be the best you can muster.

musicman said:
Kathianne posed an excellent question in the Political Races section:

Why are the victims of "orchestrated" and "politically timed" leaks always Democrats? Wait - I've got it! It's because of the inherent moral inferiority of Republicans! Thank God we have the likes of Dan Rather to keep these things in perspective for us.

Once more, you've missed the mark. The only victim of the leak is us...We the people. We are the victims of a callow, venal administration that cares for nothing but its lust for power. So, if you're willing to turn a blind eye to the misdeeds of this, or any other administration, that's your problem...not mine.

Bullypulpit said:
Once more, you've missed the mark. The only victim of the leak is us...We the people. We are the victims of a callow, venal administration that cares for nothing but its lust for power. So, if you're willing to turn a blind eye to the misdeeds of this, or any other administration, that's your problem...not mine.
Yeah, we're the victims. We are the victims of an idiot that went and STOLE documents and now it's being spun around to be the administrations fault that it's leaked. Priorities people?!
Someone stole top secret documents and shoved them down his pants.
Someone leaked the story that someone stole top secret documents and shoved them down his pants.
OMG, I'm getting a freakin' headache!! :confused: People can NOT be this damn blinded by ignorance!

Bully:

Another way of saying, "victim of the leak" would be "victim of the plain truth". Sorry, but I'm not feeling all that victimized.

To put it still another way, the truth holds no terrors for me - but it obviously does for Democrats.

Bullypulpit said:

sheep.gif
Hows that feel, bully? Being a sheep has its benefits i guess.

insein said:
Whats WOOL stand for?

I think he means that they get wool from sheep as opposed to dating them.

At least that's what my little perverted brain conjures up.

Democrat poem: "How do I love ewe,. . . . . . "

Merlin1047 said:

:mm:

Merlin1047 said:

:beer:

Great minds think alike!

Bullypulpit said:
Now, that is so much peurile nonsense. But that seems to be the best you can muster.

Prove it's nonsense then.

You have never proven anything before, I doubt you can now.

Forum List

Back