BUSTED AGAIN! Think Progress gets caught faking another "Racist" Tea Party story!

THINK PROGRESS IS BUSTED AGAIN!

The horrible far left hacks at Think Progress once again were caught lying about supposed racism in the tea party movement. On Monday they posted some random editorial – from early July – published in a New Hampshire paper – by some lone racist and try to link him to the tea party…. But if you read the whole editorial you see that “tea party” is not even mentioned in the racist editorial! The tea party is not linked to this racist in anyway.

Think Progress also admits that they don’t even know if Murdough is a tea partier. But, he did mention “tea party” in the comment’s section of the July article and therefore, according to these radical hacks at Think Progress, that proves that the tea party is racist.

Got that? The tea party is racist because some white supremacist mentioned their name. Using this same logic, Obama is Al-Qaeda because he was mentioned in a Zawahiri tape. Hillary Clinton is part of the Taliban because they mentioned her in a tape.

Read all of this Juicy Story! :lol::lol::lol:

Think Progress Manufactures Another Fake Tea Party Racism Story - Big Government

Logic? You want logic from a liberal? Anyone ever spend any time around here and read the stuff coming from the Obamabots? :lol::lol::lol:

November is coming closer and liberals are getting desperate to smear the tea party.

What they are doing without realizing is telling us who they REALLY FEAR! :lol::lol:

They know Obama's policies have FAILED big time and they don't have a good argument against the Tea Party so, all they have left is to lie, smear, lie, smear.

When you see this much hysteria and lying from the left, you know who YOU want to vote for, and it sure isn't the people Think Progress is shilling for.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Fool me once shame on you I aint gonna get fooled again -George Bush

Ok ok on a serious note its now blatantly obvious that anything coming out of that publication is just ideological drivel.

I mean here is a "real" story about the same guy Racist New Hampshire man, Ryan J. Murdough, uses hate to get elected to State House seat

And like you said they don't even mention the tea party anywhere in that article...in fact when you goggle it it seems that think progress is the only one running that unsubstantiated angle.

yeah, hack!...and you let us know when you have the ability to actually spell "sentence" before accusing someone of not being able to put two "sentences" together!...and ya' might want to learn what comma's are all about!

lol it's takes someone really sad and desperate to attack someone over a typo. Gj troll. Lol
spell check, idiot!

Lmao!

Like I said, it's just sad that you have to stoop so low just to attack me whom you say is of no importance. LOL

And yet, it's funny that you would spend so much of your time trying to tear down someone you claim is so unimportant. LOL

Thanks for trolling and once again proving to all how much of a dishonest hack you are based on how you can only attack in the typical rightwing hit and run style.

You be sure to let me know when you can put more than two setnences together that actually are on topic and then we can talk until then you will remain nothing but a trolling hack. LOL

Just thought I would expound on the obvious with your tactics, smitty. You don't deserve the time of day with the way you post. Don't expect anything better from me with your trolling posts. You are one of the lowest forms (if not the lowest form) on this board.

Yeah, troll in and attack the messenger who has owned you in the past. Come on hack admit the real reason that you choose to attack me and avoid the debate. LOL

What dimension do you reside in? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Just thought I would expound on the obvious with your tactics, smitty. You don't deserve the time of day with the way you post. Don't expect anything better from me with your trolling posts. You are one of the lowest forms (if not the lowest form) on this board.

Yeah, troll in and attack the messenger who has owned you in the past. Come on hack admit the real reason that you choose to attack me and avoid the debate. LOL

It's called reality, you and your fellow hacks from the troll brigade might want to try it some time.

I come on this board counter your spin, often times with info from your own sources that you obviously failed to read and for that I am attacked and trolled by an endless number of dishonest hypocritical morons who would rather kill a thread than admit that they were wrong.

No you come to this board and waste your employers time and money.

Funny, but didn't you say yourself that you work around 19 hours a week, and spend down time at work posting up here?

Well, then, seeing how much you are up here, you don't do a fucking thing at work. And don't give me that BS that your employer knows what you're doing. No employer in their right mind would allow somebody to spend virtually their entire weeks paid hours posting on a MB......Go pick up a broom. Go ask if there is some paperwork to be filed. Go wash your employers car......In other words, EARN YOUR FUCKING PAY, ya lazy liberal douchebag!

It's called reality, you and your fellow hacks from the troll brigade might want to try it some time.

I come on this board counter your spin, often times with info from your own sources that you obviously failed to read and for that I am attacked and trolled by an endless number of dishonest hypocritical morons who would rather kill a thread than admit that they were wrong.

Smitty, get a grip on reality, bro. You have nothing and you bring nothing, yet you walk away pounding on your chest, that IS NOT reality. :lol:

No you come to this board and waste your employers time and money.

Funny, but didn't you say yourself that you work around 19 hours a week, and spend down time at work posting up here?

Well, then, seeing how much you are up here, you don't do a fucking thing at work. And don't give me that BS that your employer knows what you're doing. No employer in their right mind would allow somebody to spend virtually their entire weeks paid hours posting on a MB......Go pick up a broom. Go ask if there is some paperwork to be filed. Go wash your employers car......In other words, EARN YOUR FUCKING PAY, ya lazy liberal douchebag!

Funny how you assume to know so much about my life as you stalk me across the board telling me how unimportant I am as you spend so much of your time trying to tear me down because you can't deal with or accept the fact that what I post counters your dishonest spin. LOL

Yeah, I am so unimportant and inconsequential that you feel the need to post another troll's comments about me in your signature as you follow me from thread to thread to attack me personally. LOL

Smitty, get a grip on reality, bro. You have nothing and you bring nothing, yet you walk away pounding on your chest, that IS NOT reality. :lol:

Says the troll who offers nothing to the thread and can only chime in to attack the messenger. LOL how typical.

New Topics

Forum List

Back